Summer of terror

Dave_c

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Exactly, just another click bait newspaper website story based on zero facts. Policeman says sports and music events must be vigilante, translated to ISIS planning Glastonbury bloodbath..

7 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

Also I read that it's all music festivals and sporting events that are under threat not just Glastonbury. Worry not!

It's not that they're under threat, the police have identified that they 'could' be a target in the same way anywhere with more that 100 people in the same small area could. IMO the fact that it would be quite difficult to gain access into the festival, and the fact that it only happens once a year makes it marginally less likely to be a target as generally any attackers tend to research and visit locations they want to attack while planning. 

Edited by fur_q

Hello I'm Mr ISIS. First I had to register my photograph. Then I had to go through that Sunday morning in October when I managed to get through to the booking page one minute before they sold out! So relieved I managed to get my ticket! Then I paid my balance in April and now I am planning my attack. Bomb in the sleeping bag probably.

It's a legitimate thread but seriously, which terrorist would put themselves through it? And if the remote possibly came true, tell my mama to leave my small pieces at Strummervile. 

3 minutes ago, fur_q said:

It's not that they're under threat, the police have identified that they 'could' be a target in the same way anywhere with more that 100 people in the same small area could. IMO the fact that it would be quite difficult to gain access into the festival, and the fact that it only happens once a year makes it marginally less likely to be a target as generally any attackers tend to research and visit locations they want to attack while planning. 

Yeah you're right. Anywhere could be a target. The papers are the worst for spreading fear! 

2 minutes ago, FolkMeRight said:

Hello I'm Mr ISIS. First I had to register my photograph. Then I had to go through that Sunday morning in October when I managed to get through to the booking page one minute before they sold out! So relieved I managed to get my ticket! Then I paid my balance in April and now I am planning my attack. Bomb in the sleeping bag probably.

It's a legitimate thread but seriously, which terrorist would put themselves through it? And if the remote possibly came true, tell my mama to leave my small pieces at Strummervile. 

Haha oh my god I just had an image of them all sitting on their laptops, trying to get tickets + refreshing the page over and over and over and over and over...............

2 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

Haha oh my god I just had an image of them all sitting on their laptops, trying to get tickets + refreshing the page over and over and over and over and over...............

Like a monkey with a miniature cymbal?

9 minutes ago, FolkMeRight said:

The most likely scenario would be an attack on people queueing to get in on Wednesday morning I would think. 

Edited by Nessipessi