Camping stoves allowed....any other 'normal items' not allowed?

Copperface

Hi,

Not long to go now and am dusting off last years festival mud from the tents and other gear.

A question for T experts:

Am I allowed to take a small single burner butane camping stove into the campsite to make a much needed cup of coffee in the mornings?

Rules below seem to indicate 'no' - I've applied for citizen T if that affects it.

Seems a bit strange to be camping but no stoves allowed.

Rules state' Gas canisters/cylinders and generators (unless fitted in campervans) and all forms of camping stoves are not permitted for safety reasons. Anyone found in possession of an unauthorised gas cylinder, generator or camping stove may be asked to leave the Event.'

Is there anything else that anyone can think of as 'normal' items which might not be allowed into the campsites?

Also, would Iceboxes/coolers normally be safe left in a tent? I have a big  Igloo one on wheels that I was thinking of taking but do not want to lose it......

Already started to gather up plastic bottles for three days worth of G&Ts ...just want the ice for it :)

Anyone able to help with this query re camping stoves?

Even th eFests website states this:

' If you plan to cook something then we recommend you bring a camping stove and some matches. ' which seems to contradict what is on the T website.

Need to work out whether to bother taking a small stove......cheers

2 hours ago, devilman said:

Ice boxes will be allowed but will likely get nicked or shat in.

Think I might leave it behind then.....hehe:)

Will give up on the coffee and have Gin and paracetemol for breakfast then.