Jacqui Abbott confirmed!!

Curlygirl

didn't we know this ages ago? will undoubtedly have to force my friends to go to this one but hoping to catch them - have a soft spot for The Beautiful South due to them being played in my mum's car when i was a young'un. probably know most of the words despite never willingly playing their music

14 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

didn't we know this ages ago? will undoubtedly have to force my friends to go to this one but hoping to catch them - have a soft spot for The Beautiful South due to them being played in my mum's car when i was a young'un. probably know most of the words despite never willingly playing their music

really fancy a bit of this but yeah this isnt news is it?  i'm fearing some nasty clash with ELO or John Grant on the Sunday tbh

11 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Jacqui Abbott and Paul Heaton are confirmed for Sunday Other Stage!! My prayers are answered! 

Hi Curlygirl.  I'm glad you are pleased.  I'm undecided to be honest.  I used to love them.  I saw them at Thetford forest years ago, I paid more than face value, and I was really disappointed - they sounded fab but there was no interaction with the crowd at all.   

Can anyone comment, was this possibly just a one off?

14 minutes ago, Miesh said:

Hi Curlygirl.  I'm glad you are pleased.  I'm undecided to be honest.  I used to love them.  I saw them at Thetford forest years ago, I paid more than face value, and I was really disappointed - they sounded fab but there was no interaction with the crowd at all.   

Can anyone comment, was this possibly just a one off?

I've seen them twice in the last year and they're great, loads of interaction, banter, all the hits. Voices as good as ever. I've never even been their biggest fan over the years but they're a great night out. The Other is not my favourite but hey ho. Unlikely to clash that early.

I was thinking the same.  For some reason in my mind I am expecting Of monsters and men that day also.  Sundays are sometimes quite sparse for me (with Friday and Saturday being the clashtacular beasts they always are).

2 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Although it was tongue in cheek, there was a genuine question in there. Is it Saturday or Sunday they're playing?

@The Orgazoid can you clarify if you may have misheard. 

It's the Sunday. Combination of beer and sun yesterday made me type Saturday by mistake. Apologies for the confusion folks.