Are we In or Out?

grumpyhack

Are we IN or OUT?  

666 members have voted

1. 1. Are we IN or OUT

• IN
    • OUT

Well who's for IN and who's for OUT?

Michael seem to be recommending an IN vote.  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/glastonbury-festival-eu-referendum-vote-michael-eavis-a7054741.html

Have arranged my postal vote and I'm voting IN too.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, grumpyhack said:

Well who's for IN and who's for OUT?

Michael seem to be recommending an IN vote.  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/glastonbury-festival-eu-referendum-vote-michael-eavis-a7054741.html

Have arranged my postal vote and I'm voting IN too.  

well normally in but after cameron foolishly said house prices would drop, I wouldn't half love my children to be able to buy like my generation could. absolute disgrace a whole generation are beholden to landlords. but yeah I am in I suppose. 

1 minute ago, Mich1268 said:

well normally in but after cameron foolishly said house prices would drop, I wouldn't half love my children to be able to buy like my generation could. absolute disgrace a whole generation are beholden to landlords. but yeah I am in I suppose. 

I'm not sure crashing the economy is the way to cheaper housing. How about building affordable houses

22 minutes ago, RichardWaller said:

Another IN here, but also confused as to why David Cameron is in too. Surely he ought to be opposed to an organisation with more respect for human rights than he has.

Perhaps he just thought in would win?

Don't believe he was one of those who yearned for a referendum on the subject historically, but I may be wrong.

6 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Perhaps he just thought in would win?

Don't believe he was one of those who yearned for a referendum on the subject historically, but I may be wrong.

Yeah, could be summat that simple I suppose. I don't remember him banging on much about it at all before these campaigns either. Maybe this referendum is his way of trying to appease the MPs and supporters he's lost to UKIP. But then that doesn't make much sense either seeing as he's Remain. Osborne's a funny one too, read summat the other day about him banging on saying how much poorer we'll all be if we leave the EU, as if he hasn't spent the last 6 years trying to make us all poorer anyway.

So I don't understand why they're on Remain, maybe it's a bluff. Rupert Murdoch sealed it for me though, he said summat along the lines of Downing St does what he tells em, EU doesn't. Which again, given the closeness of Cameron to him and Rebekah Brooks... I don't understand that one either.

2 minutes ago, paddyclark said:

In anything else is pandering to the power hungry xenaphobes.

that said the EU does need a good sorting out

Nice balanced view that.  I'm voting in also and agree that, once we have a mandate our Government should push for further reform with the strengthened position of having public support for being a strong part of the union.