Campervan available

KieranBrindley

Hello Wonderful People,

Due to my fiance becoming near fatally ill with a brain injury, her and I will now be unable to attend Glastonbury. We have a modern 2 berth camper van booked with Tilshead Caravans in Salisbury (50 mins from Glastonbury). Their service includes allowing the leave a vehicle in their compound. The company have said we will only receive a refund if another booking is made on the camper van. I know first hand how hard it is to find one at this point, so if anyone needs one, there is one available. It cost £850 for the week with a £500 deposit. 

www.tilshead-caravans.com

Thanks 

Kieran

1 hour ago, KieranBrindley said:

Hello Wonderful People,

Due to my fiance becoming near fatally ill with a brain injury, her and I will now be unable to attend Glastonbury. We have a modern 2 berth camper van booked with Tilshead Caravans in Salisbury (50 mins from Glastonbury). Their service includes allowing the leave a vehicle in their compound. The company have said we will only receive a refund if another booking is made on the camper van. I know first hand how hard it is to find one at this point, so if anyone needs one, there is one available. It cost £850 for the week with a £500 deposit. 

Thanks 

Kieran

Hi Kieran no need of a camper thankyou but just wanted to send best wishes to you both for a speedy recovery and fingers crossed for many more Glastonburys in the future.

1 hour ago, KieranBrindley said:

Hello Wonderful People,

Thanks 

Kieran

Same as Jack,  I'm already booked for a van,  but just wanted to send all the best to you and your fiancée. 

Best wishes and hope everything goes well. 

3 hours ago, KieranBrindley said:

Hello Wonderful People,

Thanks 

Kieran

I hope things get much better very quickly.

Re the van, do you have any annually travel insurance, as that may cover the cost of cancellation, just a thought.

I'm told by campervan hire people that CVs are as rare as hen's teeth during Glastonbury week.  I can't believe that the hire people will really have a van left on their hands.  Closer to the time I'd double check, possibly by pretending to be a punter, if they have any available for hire.  If they haven't make sure you get your money back.