The Coral

johnny-yen

On 29/05/2016 at 9:44 AM, johnny-yen said:

Do you mean the Sunday of Glastonbury? I can only see that they are supporting Roses at the Etihad on Friday 17th June.

Sorry mate I got my days mixed up, meant to say Friday. Friday looks like the best day really. I am not complaining though about the Saturday. Always had a soft spot for Audioweb and will be happy to see them again.

On 29/05/2016 at 10:00 AM, stuartbert two hats said:

He doesn't like Radiohead.

Neither do I.

50 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Oh come on, there's at least three radiohead threads where you could post that ;) 

Imagine that? I would be vilified and totally outcast if I did that. They would probably string me up at the efests meet.

Back to the Coral.....

new album is great, would like them to turn up somewhere on the bill. Don't see why they wouldn't play (if asked) but I can see them later in the year at Victorious Festival so if they don't play I won't be too worried.

32 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Back to the Coral.....

new album is great, would like them to turn up somewhere on the bill. Don't see why they wouldn't play (if asked) but I can see them later in the year at Victorious Festival so if they don't play I won't be too worried.

I want Glasto so I dont need to make the trek down. 2nd/3rd on Other is the guess.

10 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Yep I was thinking mid afternoon Other, or early evening JPT something like that

Not early evening JP, that's way too risky and tbf. One day is Sigor Ros with EITS before, one day is M83 and Fatboy Slim before by the looks and another is most likely out of Jake Bugg or BMTH closing it, a guess by someone is Savages as another sub, I wouldn't be able to gueas but they won't be 3rs again, plus they kind of link in with what they have done in recent yeara early Other Friday.

31 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Not early evening JP, that's way too risky and tbf. One day is Sigor Ros with EITS before, one day is M83 and Fatboy Slim before by the looks and another is most likely out of Jake Bugg or BMTH closing it, a guess by someone is Savages as another sub, I wouldn't be able to gueas but they won't be 3rs again, plus they kind of link in with what they have done in recent yeara early Other Friday.

Spose - I wasn't thinking particularly high in JPT more like 4th down or something, their stuff co has fallen a bit since then.

I would be more up for hearing their new stuff in the tent though I think but if they play I will still go and watch wherever that is

27 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Spose - I wasn't thinking particularly high in JPT more like 4th down or something, their stuff co has fallen a bit since then.

I would be more up for hearing their new stuff in the tent though I think but if they play I will still go and watch wherever that is

Oh I'd much rather it be in JP but be risky I mean I have to make a choice and I'll say I'm not missing them for anyone but they'll clash with two I'll say that for haha.

I dont see them lower than last time though, they were selling their reunion gigs out very well.