My 4000th post

bamber

I've been around here for a while. I've had some absolutely classic responses to some of my posts, and I thank you collectively for that. I have laughed hard and despaired here. I hope I made some of you smile too.

While I was typing this my ticket arrived, which is appropriate.

You may know this year will be my 30 somthing'th Glastonbury, I've honestly lost count but cumulatively, I was 16 in 1981 and I'm 51 now, and I've only ever missed three Glastonburys so I've clocked up getting on for six months of my life those fields.

So this thread will contain my 4000th post, it is something special, though if you have been around here a while you may have seen and heard it before, its worth another watch.

I've posted Hot Chip, Jessie J, Neil Young. Real House music, Reggae, the Elusive Chanteuses and all manner random folly, all good for somebody somewhere, so many delicious discoveries for me here too.

Before that, here are some dead guys talking

Keep up the good work Bamber me old nugget, I like the videos, the drunken 4am posts and never being sure if your a man or a lady.  Oh, I also like the occasional impassioned left wing political rant, which I nod agreement with every time.

*pulls party popper*