Pink moon camping

Angelab0409

13 hours ago, Angelab0409 said:

Booked this today. Bit disappointed there no food vendors, does anyone know if disposable bbqs are OK? Was fine in tangerine fields but nothing on pink moon website.

Does your booking include car parking? Can't see anything on the site.

Would guess disposable bbq would be OK but they might have a specific cooking area. Especially if no food vendors. 

On 31/05/2016 at 3:33 PM, Angelab0409 said:

It doesn't include parking, we get public transport anyway but you've always needed to buy parking separate. They have just now contacted me to say bbqs are allowed but no camping stoves. 

Cheers Angela. Have now abandoned this idea but hope it goes well for you :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 15 June 2016 at 8:14 PM, Angelab0409 said:

I've been doing tangerine fields for last 4 years. I much prefer it tbh so I'm hoping this lives up to the same standards. I'm intrigued about the bar they told me was happening. 

Yeah I'm also intrigued with that. Hope it is a full sized bar with music etc. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just out of interest, see the hot showers, phone charging and clean flushing toilets that's mentioned, are they within the pink moon area? 

Started doubting myself thinking that their website was just listening general facilities in the whole campsite, rather than just pink moon! 

I'm assuming it will be the same set up as tangerine fields, no flushing toilets there.. Charging station is there but take your own wire and you need to sit while it's charging, usually full of young yins doing their hair at the same time as its with the hair tongs n things. 

I tweeted them earlier about the bar too which they are now saying won't be there. 

14 hours ago, Angelab0409 said:

I'm assuming it will be the same set up as tangerine fields, no flushing toilets there.. Charging station is there but take your own wire and you need to sit while it's charging, usually full of young yins doing their hair at the same time as its with the hair tongs n things. 

I tweeted them earlier about the bar too which they are now saying won't be there. 

What were the toilets like though? Are they useable or still better with a refresh band too?

i emailed them last night and they also mentioned there was no bar when they replied.

On 11 July 2016 at 9:31 AM, kieranboruc said:

Anyone who stated here please let me know your experience positives and negatives.

How far from carpark? Arsehole ratio? Showers any good?

Anything else you can think of

20 minute walk from getting dropped of on the citylink shuttle.

Phone charging tent was packed all night,no complaints though everyone was just having a laugh.

Showers were spot on.

Only complaint is the location,people are paying good money but it couldn't be more out the way if you tried.