• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

nice to see them mixing it up a bit for a change eh? :D

The day the world ends is when DFS stop having a sale.....and when 808 State and Carl Cox DON'T play Glastonbury :laugh:

2 minutes ago, pentura said:

The day the world ends is when DFS stop having a sale.....and when 808 State and Carl Cox DON'T play Glastonbury :laugh:

might even be able to catch 808 state at some point as usually too late for me to even contemplate the trek but 1-2am might be workable (along with the entire world lol)

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

nope. There's a few things gone around over the last month or two which have said it was going outdoors - tho I didn't know what name it would have until today.

I already knew there was going to be a Flying Bus. Absolutely no recollection of where I got that information from though.

37 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Has the Acid 'Lounge' not replaced it? Or are we thinking Bez's bus is the same sort of vibe/ Djs etc as the Acid House but outside?

Most likely as they were having Carl Cox on, if it was still inside it would be a death trap