Jason Manford announced as Sopabox headliner

neato

28 minutes ago, neato said:

Last year it was near Riot Jazz, pretty much directly behind the Real Ale tent. 

We went in a few times when it was raining. 

Ah ok. Cheers. Will make an effort this year to see something in there. Seem to be extending the woodland stuff again for this year. Wandered round there a few times last year. Pretty good.

Do we know if the lake bar bit will be open during the day again this year? 

Was it Virgin trains that were running it last year? 

Good toilets and a good dj when we went for a nosey.

On 30/05/2016 at 8:59 PM, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Ah ok. Cheers. Will make an effort this year to see something in there. Seem to be extending the woodland stuff again for this year. Wandered round there a few times last year. Pretty good.

Do we know if the lake bar bit will be open during the day again this year? 

Was it Virgin trains that were running it last year? 

Good toilets and a good dj when we went for a nosey.

I didn't actually go to the Lake last year! So I'd like to see it make a come back just so I could go and look. If it was Virgin they're still listed as a 'Friend of the festival' so hopefully it will be.

On the lineup it says 'Hospitality Takeover' - I think Hospitality is by the lake...so maybe?

14 hours ago, bottonrob said:

we quite enjoyed the jager cafe thing last year, haven't noted if that's on again. imagine with the fancy dress theme being colour (crap theme again!) they'll have that cider paint thing on again.

Again Jager are in the 'Friends of the festival' list so I assume they will be. Bulmers aren't listed but Strongbow is, so maybe they'll do something?

On that note, Amstel are in the list of friends too. I don't remember Amstel being sold any other year?

Edited by neato
More info