Panoramic pic 3 (2016)

Wickedfaerie

That's the South East corner/late night area and it looks to me like it might be the Temple in The Common?  Not entirely sure.

The level of detail when you scroll min is amazing on these pics.  You can almost count the stairs on the ribbon tower!

26 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

That's the South East corner/late night area and it looks to me like it might be the Temple in The Common?  Not entirely sure.

The level of detail when you scroll min is amazing on these pics.  You can almost count the stairs on the ribbon tower!

Ahh knew it was SE corner but wasn't sure exactly what it was, everythings looking good though!

Amazing stuff. Thanks for this.

Was just thinking... it's  claimed that the super fence goes several metres underground to stop people tunneling however looking at the fence going up I've got a feeling this is total bollocks. Unless there's a permanent fence dug underground.

I also just looked at the green longdrops next to the park and remembered them being my favourite morning toilets as there was never a queue and they were always fairly clean. Top tip if you camp around there!