Beck

Alex DeLarge

Just now, Alex DeLarge said:

Beck's one of the acts I'm most excited to see over the weekend, what tracks are people hoping he'll play? I'd love to hear Gamma Ray, Devil's Haircut and Sexx Laws.

Chances are we'll get all of those. He plays a good mix of his stuff from across the years. I'd love Debra but he's stopped playing it. We'd better get the Donna Summer cover! Assuming he's on the Pyramid and live on the Beeb, I'd like to hear 'MTV Makes Me Want to Smoke Crack'.

Just now, Brave Sir Robin said:

Chances are we'll get all of those. He plays a good mix of his stuff from across the years. I'd love Debra but he's stopped playing it. We'd better get the Donna Summer cover! Assuming he's on the Pyramid and live on the Beeb, I'd like to hear 'MTV Makes Me Want to Smoke Crack'.

Nice, I've been checking out his setlists and they are bloody brilliant, I Feel Love would be cool but I could imagine him doing The Man Who Sold the World or Purple Rain.

17 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Nice, I've been checking out his setlists and they are bloody brilliant, I Feel Love would be cool but I could imagine him doing The Man Who Sold the World or Purple Rain.

He is a must see for me. Hoping  to hear Where its at, Debra, E-Pro and Girl along with the ones I definitely expect: SexxLaws, Loser and Devils haircut.

Can't wait for this.

43 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Beck's one of the acts I'm most excited to see over the weekend, what tracks are people hoping he'll play? I'd love to hear Gamma Ray, Devil's Haircut and Sexx Laws.

I spent some time last night listening to Beck and re living the 90's. Add loser and girl to your list and I'd be super happy

Just now, Johnkhutch said:

Really need to get into Beck more, absolutely love Sea Change but for some reason I've never checked out the rest of stuff. What albums of his do people recommend listening to next?

Morning Phase is seen by some as a return to his Sea Change sound, maybe check that one out.