Campervan field question

marcbyers

All of us normal punters get the same type of wristband, regardless of being inside camping or outside in the CV fields or other sites.  Are you camping or in a motorhome? If your mate is driving in the mh onto site, then he will need his ticket, the CV ticket (in his name) and then he'll be guided to the park up spot by the stewards.  He can then come down and meet you inside the festival, or you can exit and go and meet him too. He will get an exit ticket each time he leaves the festival which he will need to hand back in each time he enters.

If you're driving the van on, then he will be best coming in via the shuttle or carparks and walking up from Gate C for CV East or the other Gate for West (don't know this one). BUT, amongst dealing with his luggage and booze, he needs to get and hang on to that exit ticket otherwise he'll have a difficult job getting back in with security.  You can all come and go easily from the CV fields throughout the festival. There's a property locker by Gate C so he can check in stuff there to save walking back down with it later.

The fields have big numbers displayed so it's easy enough to find a way to where you'll be parked.

Thanks for the info.  Sorry didnt make myself too clear.  I'm driving the Motorhome and the ticket is in my name.  I'll be driving 5 of us in and we only need to meet one of my mates the next night.  We will meet him at gate C and come back with him.  We are also taking down all his booze etc so he wont have much to carry in.

Thanks