SUBGIANT

guypjfreak

great friends of mine if your any where near them and want a great end to the night check these out ...the drummer TUSHAR is fucking mental ........btw any one know wot time bimble inn shuts ??

43 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

great friends of mine if your any where near them and want a great end to the night check these out ...the drummer TUSHAR is fucking mental ........btw any one know wot time bimble inn shuts ??

They're at bearded theory this weekend i think so i'll try to catch them there

Are these guys really only playing the Bimble Inn this year? And then only at 2.15am on Saturday morning?

A really strange venue for them, not to mention time? Is this going to be a live set then?

They would have been brilliant at one of the bigger stages, JP or Williams Green. Seems a bit of a waste having them at that time at that venue? They were going to be one of my must sees this year, I am not sure if I will be in a fit state to hold on til 2.15 am to see them. Shame

On 26/05/2016 at 10:39 AM, lucyginger said:

Think its 6am Guy, but I'm not certain. 

Subgiant are awesome, saw them supporting Dreadzone at home a year or so ago :) 

ha ha i would have been there Lucy girl ive not missed a Dreadzone/Subgiant gig in like well never ...gonna be meeting up with both this year for a drink

ill ask if they are playing any where  else Dingbat old son

12 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

ha ha i would have been there Lucy girl ive not missed a Dreadzone/Subgiant gig in like well never ...gonna be meeting up with both this year for a drink

ill ask if they are playing any where  else Dingbat old son

It was at the Brook! It was an excellent gig. Will you be at the Bimble inn? 

right ive just asked if subgiant are doing any other stuff

and just seen that Dreadzone are playing near enough the same time as ELO .aggggg

Edited by guypjfreak

5 minutes ago, timespeedsup said:

They're on my list. Played a fine set at BT. 

Now where are DZ playing that late? Thought they were only around on the Sunday. 

no sorry got my posts mixed up ..im meeting up with some of SG to watch ELO and was asking Greg if he and Spee wanted meet up same time but DZ are playing the park near enough same time as ELO so they clash ..

will have to catch end of DZ by looks of things but its gonna be rammed and getting outa PS to get to the glade is gonna be a nightmare

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

no sorry got my posts mixed up ..im meeting up with some of SG to watch ELO and was asking Greg if he and Spee wanted meet up same time but DZ are playing the park near enough same time as ELO so they clash ..

will have to catch end of DZ by looks of things but its gonna be rammed and getting outa PS to get to the glade is gonna be a nightmare

Balls, I was hoping to do both!