who's been to the Sauna on site?

shuttlep

I've been to one of them, Lost Horizons but I've not used the other one. I love it and go most mornings. It's a really chilled way to start the day and you come out feeling great. There's a cold shower in there for after too. 

6 minutes ago, MrHew said:

I've been to one of them, Lost Horizons but I've not used the other one. I love it and go most mornings. It's a really chilled way to start the day and you come out feeling great. There's a cold shower in there for after too. 

rate on the gate?

9 minutes ago, MrHew said:

Really?! Where is this?

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

rate on the gate?

I went in 2014 but never made it back last year. In 2014 it was £10 a go or £25 for the 5 days. Lady at the front was really nice about it though, suggested we go in etc and then decide if we wanted to pay for the day or the whole week, we went for the later, feels amazing having a cold shower after the sauna and i was surprised by how good the sauna actually is considering it's in a yurt

1 minute ago, Smash1984 said:

I went in 2014 but never made it back last year. In 2014 it was £10 a go or £25 for the 5 days. Lady at the front was really nice about it though, suggested we go in etc and then decide if we wanted to pay for the day or the whole week, we went for the later, feels amazing having a cold shower after the sauna and i was surprised by how good the sauna actually is considering it's in a yurt

Is this one with the cold showers located in the tepee field or where would I find such a yurt? 

Meant to do this every time I've been.  Couldn't find it for the first two years, then never got round to it since.  Think this year is the year.  Must feel great to sweat all the crap out of your system & have a cold shower before you properly start your day.

Russy's right though! Thursday for me at Glastonbury is naked Thursday, all day into early evening at Lost Horizons up in the Ti-Pi field. The sauna is really great and there is a big old grassy area with a performing tent for bands to play, a cafe, plunge pool, swing, (NO! not 'that' type of swing Philippa...!), areas to sunbathe, hula hoop, spliff up, have a naked group yoga session, (a bit eye watering that one but still really great to do), and happy nakedness in general. Important point though, you don't have to be naked if you don't want to.

One day I'll try Sams Magic Sauna. Have to say though, my naked Thursday really sets me up for all the Glastonbury carnage to follow over the weekend. It's such a relaxing place to be. I can't recommend it enough!

Edited by sime
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, russycarps said:

Sime is the go-to man for all nudey-based fun and frolics.

10 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

I never had you as a guy who liked to expose himself to others

You've never seen one of russy's posts about his amazingly stretchy ballsack and he likes to pull it out, up and over his peenee?