Elrow?

Drfoxxx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Drfoxxx said:

Usually Thursday night has Circo Loco on at the Blues but can't see anything so far with regards to that! 

Anyone think Elrow could be there instead? Seems to be everywhere the past year and they're on at a few festivals from what I've heard?

It'll host a selection of the best local Bristol house DJs according to the website, including Eats Everything, Redlight, Gotsome and Feel The Real 

• 9 months later...
8 minutes ago, Drfoxxx said:

Went to Elrow at Tobacco dock on Saturday, great day/night! 

They are worldwide now and growing all the time, does anyone think there is chance of them coming to Glastonbury this year?

No, would have to have their own tent for the whole weekend with the whole setup they have and I can't see that

2 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

I'm sick to the back teeth of Elrow now tbh

why? 

55 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

No, would have to have their own tent for the whole weekend with the whole setup they have and I can't see that

Would they have to have the whole weekend though? They could do something from 5-2? Like a Thursday?

2 minutes ago, Drfoxxx said:

why? 

Would they have to have the whole weekend though? They could do something from 5-2? Like a Thursday?

Have you not seen the setup they have for their events? They wouldn't be able to put it up/take it down mid-festival

It wouldn't be like circo loco where the djs just turn up and play, elrow require all the over the top shit as well as that