SeeTickets Missed Coach Ticket Collection

Mark 66

4 hours ago, Mark 66 said:

Hi, does anyone know whether it's possible to collect tickets locally in Glastonbury if I do not board the coach I am supposed to collect my tickets from? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can offer 

No guarantee you can do this at all-if you get the coach ticket, you collect the ticket on the coach, as a condition of travel that you agreed to when you bought the ticket. If you need to change the time of your coach you might want to get in contact with See. Some people have said that when they've missed the coach they've been able to get in contact with someone (see or the ticket office or something) to try and sort it out, but if you're deliberately not getting on your coach you're not following the conditions of the ticket, and risk forfeiting it. 

Has been raised on Efests before

If there is a known reason in advance why you can't get the coach contact See Tickets asap and explain the situation and it might be possible to get someone else to pick them up for you (assuming mates are on the coach you planned to be), or to meet coach somewhere on the route

In previous years people have said unclaimed tickets on coaches get taken to a ticket office at the bus station (gate a) where you can get tickets from. BUT you do have to bring I'd etc and I think have a very good reason to have not been on the coach.

As others have said it was a condition of sale that coach and ticket are part of the package so wherever possible try and be on that coach

Hi everyone,

I have a friend within my group (Martin) has a coach ticket package but can no longer travel on my coach due to work commitments. My other friend (David) has a ticket only package but is not so keen on travelling alone.  What do people think is the likelihood that David with the ticket only can take Martin's place on the coach and collect his ticket for him?  It's surely a win-win-win for Martin, David and also the environment!

Thanks in advance.  I'm so excited for this year's glasto (my 9th)

1 hour ago, chuan said:

Hi everyone,

I have a friend within my group (Martin) has a coach ticket package but can no longer travel on my coach due to work commitments. My other friend (David) has a ticket only package but is not so keen on travelling alone.  What do people think is the likelihood that David with the ticket only can take Martin's place on the coach and collect his ticket for him?  It's surely a win-win-win for Martin, David and also the environment!

Last year all you had to do on the coach was put your hand up when the driver called your name and he passed you the envelope with your ticket in with no other checks. Not sure if it's like that on all the coaches though.

10 hours ago, chuan said:

Hi everyone,

And then how will Martin get into the festival as David will have his ticket. Do they check tickets on entry to the car park (same as they do for camperbvans. Presumably David will leave the festival and meet Martin outside of the site somewhere to  give him his ticket

14 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

And then how will Martin get into the festival as David will have his ticket. Do they check tickets on entry to the car park (same as they do for camperbvans. Presumably David will leave the festival and meet Martin outside of the site somewhere to  give him his ticket

Yes we will meet Martin outside one of the gates!  They don't check tickets going into the car park from previous experience.

If you buy a coach ticket then you need to be prepared to catch a coach at any given time on the Wednesday or Thursday. You can try speaking to See but that is the condition of buying that coach ticket.

As for Martin.. I reckon you'll be fine. I would do it myself. The driver shouts out names and you get given the envelope with the ticket in. No ID needed.