4 weeks today ..

Ramsden1970

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still fairly up in the air about what I'll be doing four weeks today and I'm unreasonably stressing about it. Silly. Hoping to set off around midnight on Tuesday, but it's not my call cos I don't drive. Sure I'll take advantage of Domino's Two for Tuesday and watch the Julien Temple film about five times before we do set off though. Actually looking forward to sleeping in a car, it'll be the best sleep we'll get that week anyway. Can't wait for that last shower, for the butterflies to proper kick in and the excitement to grow closer to the site we get.

This time in 4 week I will have probably been up for a good few hours due to the lack of sleep from being too excited, maybe a bit hungover also. Our coach from Glasgow isn't until 11pm so we'll prob be doing some serious wall climbing most of the day lol. 

In 4 weeks time I'll probably just be waking up for the day to head off to do any last minute bits of shopping for the festival. This will probably mean alcohol! I'll then be having either a really early night (3am start to get to the O2 for 5am!) or I'll simply be staying up all night...(bad idea!)

4 weeks today, I'll have completely packed and dropped my trolley and bags off at the mother-in-laws house (hopefully!!!). I'll then be heading off to the theatre with my mum, sister-in-law and her mother to go and watch Mamma Mia as my mum did not consult me as to what day we were going to see it and didn't think that the day before Glastonbury would be a problem! Then it'll be a dash back home to get a decent nights sleep and a nice bath.

Ho hum, I can't really complain about going, it'll stop me from panicking too much.

Reckon I'll be loading the car for the 4 hour drive down to Clutton for our Tuesday overnight stay.  Thought this year I'd get a B&B close by and try a proper bed rather than the car seat for some sleep.  Doubt I'll actually sleep though, be far too giddy.