4 weeks today ..

Ramsden1970

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully in and set up by now, but based on last year's experience probably still waiting to get in, starting to regret wearing half my clothing rather than packing it because I'm sweating like an ox and looking at every movement of security guards as being some sort of sign.

10 hours ago, pinkmolly226 said:

:taunt: G-funk? Lol. 

Too long a day! We could always go to the pub for a few hours before the bus but don't trust ourselves getting drunk with the tickets and luggage, it's a disaster waiting to happen! I only work until Friday but doing a wee Sunday shift to make the weekend go quicker, got Monday and Tuesday to do the checks lol 

I'm also going from Glasgow but decided to work the Tuesday so that I'm tired and will hopefully sleep on the bus. That's the plan anyway.

1 hour ago, cammie81 said:

I'm also going from Glasgow but decided to work the Tuesday so that I'm tired and will hopefully sleep on the bus. That's the plan anyway.

Not going to happen :P buses are too awkward to sleep on. We'll all be buzzing lol xx

I'll be sat on a chair out the front of the tent, the missus will be akip inside said tent and I'll be having a beer, listening to the hubbub around me, looking at the sights and grinning like a knobhead at all the fun I'll be having :lol:

8 hours ago, balti-pie said:

I'll be sat on a chair out the front of the tent, the missus will be akip inside said tent and I'll be having a beer, listening to the hubbub around me, looking at the sights and grinning like a knobhead at all the fun I'll be having :lol:

Great first album but i think theyve tailed off since...

I missed the start of this thread - as long as I don't drop down dead will be onsite  about 16.30 Tuesday 21st June.

Normally we would set up and then walk to the Bread and Roses for a drink but this year we have a big Party in our Crew Tent as its 30 years since the WBC first ran bars at Glasto and I know my Team will be needed to work at it - Michael and Emily Eavis have confirmed they will be attending so not sure if we will have time to reach the Bread and Roses.

Even although we will be working we will have time to also enjoy the food and the drink as I will make sure all my Team gets a chance to enjoy the Party.

There will be a separate catering unit so at least the food should be good.

On Wednesday early morning I will be in my usual spot taking some shots as Gate D is first opened catching people as they arrive - all madly racing to god knows where and then will wander to the crew catering unit for a hot breakfast {some years the food is great - some years its rubbish}

I'll be at work.

Utterly beside myself and unproductive knowing all my group will be waking up for their second day at the festival.

I'll probably be checking and re-checking my excel spreadsheet packing list and poring over the full line up ready to get to leave at 6am on Friday to arrive at my already pitched tent on site 8am to crack open my first beer and cook @Scruffylovemonster's bacon sarnie (no sauce).