2016 Which T-shirts? Thread

bennyhana22

Cool thread, always a big decision.

Since I've got so many Jack White related tees, i always end up taking some of them. Probably take one of my Third Man Records pocket tee too.

Bought a Brahma Bull "The Rock" tee recently, that's going as is my Dragon Ball Z teeshirt.

Also, need to take my Bluth frozen banana tee shirt and have a picture with it on next to the frozen banana stall on site.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Cool thread, always a big decision.

Since I've got so many Jack White related tees, i always end up taking some of them. Probably take one of my Third Man Records pocket tee too.

Bought a Brahma Bull "The Rock" tee recently, that's going as is my Dragon Ball Z teeshirt.

Also, need to take my Bluth frozen banana tee shirt and have a picture with it on next to the frozen banana stall on site.

Where is the frozen banana stand? I've never seen it but guessing I must have walked past it at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

No banana stand this year :(

So, what T-shirts did everyone buy then?

I picked up a maroon squiggly pattern line-up one (it's not burgundy) and a Muse "event" one.

Have to say I much prefer the back of the "acrobat" line-up one. A lot less shouty. Maybe I chose foolishly?

Edited by MrZigster

5 hours ago, MrZigster said:

No banana stand this year :(

So, what T-shirts did everyone buy then?

I picked up a maroon squiggly pattern line-up one (it's not burgundy) and a Muse "event" one.

Have to say I much prefer the back of the "acrobat" line-up one. A lot less shouty. Maybe I chose foolishly?

I know right! Didn't they know i wanted a photo. Must have got burned down.

6 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I bought a Grimes Visions t-shirt, they were sold out of my size in LCD back from the dead t-shirts.

Saw loads of t-shirts of my avatar, also Los Camp! never kiss a Tory shirt was quite ubiquitous also.

I ended up wearing my never kiss a tory tshirt for nearly 3 days whilst in full flow, so it's possible it was me 

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I saw quite a few t shirts of Lawns avatar. I nearly asked if they were you

I wore a Pink Floyd / Darth Vader "Dark Side" T-Shirt and a London Jets Red Dwarf one. Otherwise just plain.

I'm on the look out for something new. Nothing really caught my eye at the festival.

I saw a Vader/Dark Side. May have been you.

I now want a London Jets Red Dwarf one. I had no idea such a thing existed.

46 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

I saw a Vader/Dark Side. May have been you.

I now want a London Jets Red Dwarf one. I had no idea such a thing existed.

if he was 6ft 3 with flowery shorts on too - it was me. (I think it was Thursday, may have been Friday)

My mate had a "Give Quiche a chance" T-Shirt on. I forgot to pack mine.

http://www.8ball.co.uk/inspired-by-red-dwarf-t-shirt-london-jets

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Give-Quiche-Chance-T-Shirt-small/dp/B007AEYKVE

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

One guy had a coke and caviar t shirt on that made me giggle. We had button moon, coco pops and funhouse from truffle shuffle. There's good stuff on there for woman and men 

16 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Said hello to two different guys with LC! football shirts on Friday. Hello if that was you!

Was this the two guys that were ostensibly a father-son LC! t-shirt wearing duo? They spied me wearing my A Good Night For A Fistfight over the barrier before Skepta and we had a little wave of recognition, that was nice.

I did wear my LC! football shirt to work today, I got scoffed at because I know nothing about football and take no interest in it, but it's now assumed that I'm a football hipster who knows nothing about any football but obscure lower league Spanish teams.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Was this the two guys that were ostensibly a father-son LC! t-shirt wearing duo? They spied me wearing my A Good Night For A Fistfight over the barrier before Skepta and we had a little wave of recognition, that was nice.

I did wear my LC! football shirt to work today, I got scoffed at because I know nothing about football and take no interest in it, but it's now assumed that I'm a football hipster who knows nothing about any football but obscure lower league Spanish teams.

Nah just two separate guys in separate places but coincidentally they were within a couple of hours of each other and were the only LC! I saw all weekend