Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, pepesilvia said:

brockhampton announced for øya festival in norway mid-august. R&L will be insane not to book them

Bun Brockhampton we got Noname on that line up too. Get her involved!

8 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Asking Alexandria included in that Download announcement. Had them in my prediction aaaaaages ago. 5th down main stage possibly?

Probably just playing Download.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I second this. Really like Brockhampton, Kevin Abstract solo and all but Noname blows them outta the water for me. She's better than any British female rapper, like Lady Leshurr, Steflon Don etc., in my opinion.

Edited by Jayvk

21 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

oh shit! i was gonna question how i missed her then i realised that everything went a bit fuzzy as soon as i saw brockhampton playing europe. hip hop lineup this year could easily be a smash if they get it right

Edited by pepesilvia

They won't announce the main headliner first would they? and its very likely that they will announce Foo's First as they are already pretty much confirmed... That means a bigger band will have to be the Saturday headliner, and the only likely band that is bigger than the foo fighters (in the uk) is the arctic monkeys... 

People are saying that arctics won't play because they are probs going to do TRNSMT. However, I swear that TRNSMT is the replacement for T in the park... and in 2014, the monkeys played both T in the Park and R+L...

what u guys think???

• Downvote 1

Just now, Alfie Clayton said:

They won't announce the main headliner first would they? and its very likely that they will announce Foo's First as they are already pretty much confirmed... That means a bigger band will have to be the Saturday headliner, and the only likely band that is bigger than the foo fighters (in the uk) is the arctic monkeys... 

People are saying that arctics won't play because they are probs going to do TRNSMT. However, I swear that TRNSMT is the replacement for T in the park... and in 2014, the monkeys played both T in the Park and R+L...

what u guys think???

It makes the most sense to announce the main act first tbh. The quicker they can announce a big act the better as then they'll sell the most tickets. Especially as they would be announcing in time for christmas still. They announced RHCP first for 2016 who were the biggest that year.

4 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

what u guys think???

mate I think you need to give up on the Arctic Monkeys dream

13 minutes ago, Alfie Clayton said:

SUCH A BIG FAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT :(:(:( 

I think they could still play, but there is no way I can see them using both Arctics and Foos this year. Foos looks more likely atm, but tbh who knows until we see the announcement next week imo. It'll either be Foos or Kendrick, both their tours are sold out. If its Kendrick announced imo it'll be Arctics playing.

Edited by Mattymooz

Just now, Mattymooz said:

I think they could still play, but there is no way I can see them using both Arctics and Foos this year. Foos looks more likely atm, but tbh who knows until we see the announcement next week imo

Why dont ya think its likely both arctic and foos would be on the set? 

• Downvote 1