Lineup 2018

16 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Can’t wait to see everyone walking round with this top on at Community next year!

5F48817B-B99F-4DB3-9F9B-F2FA918E248F.png

I saw this and almost sent it, i'm going to the APE Presents Catfish gig, which has Hunna at it so i'm sure there will be even more. I have got say I really like Catfish's custom shirts I was so close to buying one my card got declined and then i changed my mind.

I know this is only marginally related but when Green Day performed Dookie in full in 2013, when was it announced that they'd be doing so?

Doubt it'll happen but it has been 15 years since Youth and Young Manhood and 10 since Only by the Night.

1 hour ago, ollieg99 said:

I know this is only marginally related but when Green Day performed Dookie in full in 2013, when was it announced that they'd be doing so?

Doubt it'll happen but it has been 15 years since Youth and Young Manhood and 10 since Only by the Night.

It wasn’t announced iirc, but they did it unannounced at their warm up gig in Brixton a couple of days before so it was expected. Bands are different though so I wouldn’t take any cues from that. 

Wouldn’t expect any such thing from KOL though. I don’t think they’re too fond of OBTN and there probably won’t be any massive clamour from modern KOL ticket buyers for them to play YAYM in full.