Lineup 2018

Also Rock En Siene has been announced:

FB_IMG_1523529356024.jpg

King Giz looking unlikely I guess unless they go fly twice. Suprised Wolf Alice are so far down on this too, especially as I thought they were in a reasonable dlot at Download FR? Tbh, Sophie and Stefflon Don are the only acts that I think may show up but but of them could do SW4 or Creamfields instead.

52 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Also Rock En Siene has been announced:

FB_IMG_1523529356024.jpg

King Giz looking unlikely I guess unless they go fly twice. Suprised Wolf Alice are so far down on this too, especially as I thought they were in a reasonable dlot at Download FR? Tbh, Sophie and Stefflon Don are the only acts that I think may show up but but of them could do SW4 or Creamfields instead.

Wolf Alice seem to be taking pretty low slots across most of the European festivals that they are doing. Take Rock Werchter for example, they're not even on any of RW's 3 'main' stages!

52 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

damn Brockhampton look sick at coachella

I had seen a few clips of them performing at shows on their LYP tour but the coachella livestream is the best quality video i’ve seen of them and they were insane! didn’t think i could get more excited for them but i proved myself wrong!

• Like 1

On 13/04/2018 at 9:48 AM, TheWaters said:

Nah, got thrown off the site when they went live then kept refreshing and happened to just get to the front of the queue as a second date at Birmingham was added. Got right through to payment before the site crashed. Gutted. 

On the plus side, Dream Wife just announced a show at my local library so I grabbed a ticket for that.

Any luck with AM @Alfie Clayton?

Managed to get a ticket a day earlier with a arctic monkeys fan club thing ;) xxx

On 13/04/2018 at 10:58 AM, MIchael_scarn said:

Just managed to nab 2 for the extra Sheffield date which was really lucky, feel like it should be good in their home town and hoping we might get a few extra songs. I heard @Alfie Clayton has a season pass for the tour, more excited about seeing him that Alex Turner tbh.

Seetickets is the best site to buy tickets off by a mile, ticketmaster is so fiddly and eventim looks like it hasn't been updated since 1980. Bought all my tickets off of there or twickets.

going the second night, if anyone wants to meet and come with lemme know!!!! xxx

Saw Pendulum at Printworks last night. Sweet venue. It was a 16+ show but barely saw anyone who looked like they were under 20. Not sure where they sit with R&L goers these days. I was a big fan of theirs a while ago so I'm happy to have finally seen them but I won't be rushing out to part with any cash again. Kendrick is definitely the way to go on Saturday. 

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Saw Pendulum at Printworks last night. Sweet venue. It was a 16+ show but barely saw anyone who looked like they were under 20. Not sure where they sit with R&L goers these days. I was a big fan of theirs a while ago so I'm happy to have finally seen them but I won't be rushing out to part with any cash again. Kendrick is definitely the way to go on Saturday. 

Kendrick Lemar not my thing.

It’s a flick of he coin for me on the Saturday night, Pendulum or Papa Roach.

Will decide on the day

9 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

How are Catfish still touring the same album? (I don't think they played Reading on the second album). Surely they will have another album out before their festival shows this year?

Yeah they have one coming out soon xx

1 hour ago, Alfie Clayton said:

Yeah they have one coming out soon xx

Weird cos they said in March 2017 they were ready to record it all, and on the advert for Summer Sessions it says they will 'be giving fans a hint of their new album' implying it won't be out till at least autumn. 

4 hours ago, R Shah said:

Weird cos they said in March 2017 they were ready to record it all, and on the advert for Summer Sessions it says they will 'be giving fans a hint of their new album' implying it won't be out till at least autumn. 

Hey where is the advert which says this?

9 hours ago, Superunknown said:

Christ imagine having Catfish as a secret set. Be like someone shitting in your stocking for christmas.

If they did do the secret set then you have a stick on for sharing a top spot next year. Tbf if QOTSA didn't to their own show that would probably happen this year too.

Personally though it's a 40k venue and they still haven't sold it out?, Liam sold it instantly and he's not headlining and is only topping the medium sized fests, IOW which nearly wasn't here and Manchester.

8 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Personally though it's a 40k venue and they still haven't sold it out?, Liam sold it instantly and he's not headlining and is only topping the medium sized fests, IOW which nearly wasn't here and Manchester.

They're not as big as Liam Gallagher, and they're only topping medium sized fests? If this is GSS we're on about, they were announced along with a full support list and lower-priced tickets so it's clear that it wasn't expected to be a massive seller.