Lineup 2018

@TheWaterswhat did you think of the Wombats yesterday? Crowd was so rowdy compared to the other 2 times I saw them, i fell over twice in the first song; and i've not fallen over before at a concert/festival, Kind of died down a bit after 1996 had to stop twice but yeah - it was very moshy.

35 minutes ago, justanothername said:

‘allegations’ is the key word there. Anyone can make an allegation, doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true. They deny it, and you’re innocent until proven guilty in this country. 

Bin them off because you think they’re a shit band- fine. But warning people off them because of an allegation that’s not been proved to be true? Doesn’t seem fair to me 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, VCK said:

Surprised at there being no Gaslight Anthem, they have a pretty strong history with the festival.

They’re over in July for their own shows (can’t wait for that btw!), and there’s seemingly nothing for them to stay around for between then and Reading. Thought there was a chance of Brian bringing his solo tour, but seemingly not 

16 minutes ago, rfc_478 said:

and there’s seemingly nothing for them to stay around for between then and Reading. 

Fingers crossed! I'm just struggling to think of a reason why they wouldn't have been announced yet? Maybe there's a chance they'll replace skepta on the NME (wishful thinking I know) 

1 hour ago, gfa said:

@TheWaterswhat did you think of the Wombats yesterday? Crowd was so rowdy compared to the other 2 times I saw them, i fell over twice in the first song; and i've not fallen over before at a concert/festival, Kind of died down a bit after 1996 had to stop twice but yeah - it was very moshy.

I went and saw them in Coventry on the 10th mate. They were pretty good, great crowd.

• Like 1

Been busy all day and only just looked at the new acts and Christ that is another poor announcement. Spring King and DFA are good additions and Mike Shinoda will be cool for other people but I've never really rated Linkin Park to be honest. 

Also think the lineup has somehow got even worse with skepta being removed. Easily one of the highlights of the weekend.

Might not even buy a day ticket for the kendrick day at this rate.

Edited by MIchael_scarn