Lineup 2018

2 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

DFA's a great addition and I'll take Black Peaks, Skindred and Mike Shinoda if he does any LP covers.

Mostly shite though.

I can't see how Mike won't enhance his position by playing LP tracks.

Either way that's strong enough for me to attend. Mike, Skindred, Sum 41, Dua Lipa and Pendulum. The rest is pretty shit for me but that's fine.

Back upto £70 before fees etc now so £83. Hopefully I can find someone who wants to join so can get it just under £80 and that'll be okay.

4 minutes ago, Lukie74 said:

Oh do they? My mate saw Spector in January and the guys from the Vaccines were there and got speaking to them.  I just assumed the drummer was current in both from what she said 

They’ve got conflicting tour dates so I think he’ll have to choose. And since he’s been officially announced as the new Vaccines drummer, I guess that’s where he’ll go.

Clashing them still doesn’t make any sense though, and that seems unavoidable unless they close FR a early for no reason.

3 hours ago, DR OK said:

Looks like a pretty standard reading lineup now - strangely enough the headlines are the weakest part but the undercard is relatively varied and strong

I swear literally all they needed was to book RB instead of FOB and it would make it a v good lineup 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, R Shah said:

NBT at roundhouse and community was simply stunning. They put on a fantastic live show.

Nothing but Thieves are a good live band. If you're using those superlatives though I would suggest you see some other bands, you will have your socks blown off.

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Mike Shinoda on main?! Assuming he’s gonna have to do some/a fair few LP tracks to stop that from falling completely flat.

Rex Orange County is a lot higher than I would’ve expected - he expected to blow up sometime soon or something or have I missed just how big he is?

Some decent additions there - shame most of them will be wasted to half empty tents and unenthusiastic crowds.

I think he'll know he has to put at least 2/3 LP songs in, I'm not a Fort Minor fan so no interest there. Very surprised Distillers didn't get announced but that said no other later euro fest has announced them either. Very unlikely for Skindred and Mike to move down.

I have to find something evening wise before Pendulum but given I think it'll be Leeds I go to and them having a smaller tent I'll just go in for DH before. Parking is free at Leeds and right next to it.

10 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I think he'll know he has to put at least 2/3 LP songs in, I'm not a Fort Minor fan so no interest there. Very surprised Distillers didn't get announced but that said no other later euro fest has announced them either. Very unlikely for Skindred and Mike to move down.

I have to find something evening wise before Pendulum but given I think it'll be Leeds I go to and them having a smaller tent I'll just go in for DH before. Parking is free at Leeds and right next to it.

or maybe you can see the  tent which as all the comeby in it.

44 minutes ago, R Shah said:

NBT at roundhouse and community was simply stunning. They put on a fantastic live show.

The crowd for nothing but thieves is the worst I've ever experienced, I was at the front and ended up just walking to the back, ruined the whole gig for me.