Lineup 2018

17 minutes ago, Batch27 said:

Lovebox actually got Wu-Tang, guess I'm forking out £70 for a day ticket, will be worth every penny

Reading next announcement has a lot of potential still, still about 60% of lineup to be announced. 

Sure but I doubt we're getting anyone near the size of Wu Tang

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I'd love to see them as obviously they're legends but I've heard they're terrible live so be cautious.

Truthfully it doesn't matter how terrible they are live, will still have an amazing time as they are probably my #1 of all time. The Live at Montreux recording sounds amazing too, but of course they have aged!

8 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Sure but I doubt we're getting anyone near the size of Wu Tang

Probably not, but we already have Kendrick & Travis, who I'd argue are the biggest captures around at the moment!

3 minutes ago, pepesilvia said:

anyone see anything likely for R&L here? definitely see jorja smith happening, yellow days and tom tripp too.

Jorja Smith is exclusive at Bestival. I think Cigarettes After Sex will probably be in the next announcement (they still have tickets to shift for May) and Gang of Youths seem to be getting the run of festivals this year so I bet they’ll be playing as well. Probably Stefflon Don and a few more of the UK based lower down names as well.

51 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

Bet that because Travis Scott will pull a larger crowd than FOB that he’ll defo headline next time he plays and they’ll use that as a justification 

I mean according to the clashfinder data right now Travis is as popular as Billy Talent. Obviously the data is skewed as we aint got all the acts yet and stuff but still, I don't think Travis is that huge tbh, wouldn't be surprised if Post got a way bigger crowd than him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I mean according to the clashfinder data right now Travis is as popular as Billy Talent. Obviously the data is skewed as we aint got all the acts yet and stuff but still, I don't think Travis is that huge tbh, wouldn't be surprised if Post got a way bigger crowd than him.

Your first sentence does nothing but prove that looking at clashfiner data is unbelievably pointless and tells us nothing.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Lukie74 said:

Dudey Rhino is still predicting the likes of Royal Blood, Stereophonics and Catfish and the Bottlemen...

Saw that like i actually don't understand that man he thinks hes some sort of R&L expert yet he wants like 7 headliners and 5 co headliners in one year.

23 minutes ago, gfa said:

Saw that like i actually don't understand that man he thinks hes some sort of R&L expert yet he wants like 7 headliners and 5 co headliners in one year.

Tbh I'll never forget the first video I ever saw of his after it was shared in this thread, It was him doing a 2018 prediction back in like September and my favourite placings were:

A Day To Remember headlining

Lower Than Atlantis subbing

Arcane Roots third down

The Black Keys 3rd NME

Ramstein 4th Pit

The list goes on.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Tbh I'll never forget the first video I ever saw of his after it was shared in this thread, It was him doing a 2018 prediction back in like September and my favourite placings were:

A Day To Remember headlining

Lower Than Atlantis subbing

Arcane Roots third down

The Black Keys 3rd NME

Ramstein 4th Pit

The list goes on.

I'm pretty certain that wasn't a prediction.

4 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I'm pretty certain that wasn't a prediction.

Ahh yeah it wasn't he did say it was his dream lineup but it was shared into this thread as if a prediction at the time and you've got to admit even if it's his lineup, there's some really fucking odd placings.

Edited by TheWaters