Lineup 2018

30 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

More names for FM4

FQ18-A1-MASTER-270218_lineuppage.jpg

Guess we'll probably get Tom Walker and Yonaka from this, plus probably some of the Dance acts.

Macklemore for 6th down FR stage maybe? Can't believe he's still this far up lineups.

18 minutes ago, Kurt Darmanin said:

Imagine Dragons secret set? Given that they’re around and Dan mentioned them way back in January, where nobody would’ve thought FOB and Panic were going to headline .. Obviously ID can’t be headliners now ..

9D83DA01-B005-4981-B48D-5968CED31178.jpeg

Can definitely see it happening. Again would be a case of ' there's so many other acts could play that set that they didn't get' I feel.

Edited by MIchael_scarn

3 hours ago, LiamEP said:

Weak sub at reading, very strong sub at Leeds. It’s really weird how much their popularity differs across the country.

It's not really when you consider that the average manc gobbles up any old shit that Manchester produces (I full expect Pale Waves to have a stronger fanbase in Manchester too btw, granted Pale Waves are miles better than The Courteeners), and then this sometimes spills over to Leeds and Liverpool.

2 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

More names for FM4

FQ18-A1-MASTER-270218_lineuppage.jpg

Guess we'll probably get Tom Walker and Yonaka from this, plus probably some of the Dance acts.

Dropkick Murpheys, Death From Above and Seven Lions please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingPin said:

It's not really when you consider that the average manc gobbles up any old shit that Manchester produces (I full expect Pale Waves to have a stronger fanbase in Manchester too btw, granted Pale Waves are miles better than The Courteeners), and then this sometimes spills over to Leeds and Liverpool.

Dropkick Murpheys, Death From Above and Seven Lions please.

Very doubtful we'll get him, he must be dance tent headliner at this point surely (then again, so could have DIllon Francis last year so I guess he could)

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Very doubtful we'll get him, he must be dance tent headliner at this point surely (then again, so could have DIllon Francis last year so I guess he could)

I literally have no idea on how big he is, so wouldn't know where he'd play. I just really enjoy his stuff, the NME tent could be an option?

5 minutes ago, Jurgen said:

Next installment is due on 1st of March, where do I go to pay it off or will it just take it from my account? Cheers.

It'll come off automatically (provided there's enough money in your account of course) and you'll get an email saying it's been taken.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DR OK said:

Gotta say that qotsa gig at Finsbury park is the best rock /alt line up in the country this year. Would have made a brilliant day of reading 

Yeah it's cracking. It does look a lot like something that could've been a Reading main stage line up from the 2000's. I wish FR could get whichever minds that are booking that to do a weekend camping festival. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Pinkerton101 said:

Is there a chance of Walk of the Earth? Personally I feel they could go down well on the radio 1 stage.

They're essentially a covers band, aren't they? Can't really see it.

4 hours ago, DR OK said:

Gotta say that qotsa gig at Finsbury park is the best rock /alt line up in the country this year. Would have made a brilliant day of reading 

Day before my birthday and very glad I'm going. Some of the supports are brilliant, and the price is like £20 cheaper than r+l day ticket. I think this is QOTSA's biggest individual headline show ever (aside from festivals obviously) and finsbury park is such a nice venue. 

Although the r+l lineup is shite for rock fans, some london shows at the start of the summer is actuallly panning out to be phenomenal. Like just look at the amount of huge artists within such a short space:

Pearl Jam 18th-19th June

Rolling Stones 19th June

Hollywood Vampires 20th

Foos 22nd-23rd

Jack White 26-28th

Liam Gallagher 29th

QOTSA 30th

Community Festival 1st July

Bit off topic but: Gotta say it does have a feel of AM surprise appearance about it - radio x noticed it and put an article on it. Matt helders has drummed w iggy and josh homme before, and miles Kane is there who is in LSP and best mates w alex turner. Theyre playing TRNSMT the day after so who knows eh?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Bit off topic but: Gotta say it does have a feel of AM surprise appearance about it - radio x noticed it and put an article on it. Matt helders has drummed w iggy and josh homme before, and miles Kane is there who is in LSP and best mates w alex turner. Theyre playing TRNSMT the day after so who knows eh?

Radio X know how to get clicks, eh? Probably more chance of a secret set at Reading.