Lineup 2018

2 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Scarlxrd is someone I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing, nothing, nowhere. are absolutely atrocious.

I've listened to a bit of Scarxrd, I think I've blown my headphones in the process. :D If they get the sound right, he's gonna be awesome.

Just now, Capes said:

I've listened to a bit of Scarxrd, I think I've blown my headphones in the process. :D If they get the sound right, he's gonna be awesome.

Haha I really wasn't expecting it the first time I started listening to him last year but I really liked what I heard. I can't wait to see him but I'm also slightly cautious as he only did his first ever live gig last November I think? 

37 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Haha I really wasn't expecting it the first time I started listening to him last year but I really liked what I heard. I can't wait to see him but I'm also slightly cautious as he only did his first ever live gig last November I think? 

I wouldn't be. He fronted a band that supported Enter Shikari in a previous career.

Not wanting to be contrarian but this guy is some style over substance, cxrnball shit.

41 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I hope Scarlxrd brings zoella out as a special guest. 

Would prefer Dudey.

38 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Starts chucking her millions of left over Advent calendars into the crowd.

@Andre91 got one of those as a Christmas present.

Edited by dentalplan

15 hours ago, Ferda said:

Hi guys, crowd-sourcing question. Any interesting new names on the line-up? I go every year and most exciting for me are the new discoveries on the small stages. However, it's getting harder to find out the ones worth watching with NME debacle and lack of other sources covering new interesting/alternative music. Any recommendations this year (bar Dance stage, not my cup of tea ;-)?

Thanks, appreciated!

Hey, try Dork Magazine.