Lineup 2018

7 minutes ago, Capes said:

You're quite right - I hadn't even noticed that. Shows how much attention I'm paying whilst stumbling around in a cider haze :blink:

Reading Festival Aerials 2012

Reading-Festival-2017-Aerial-shots.jpg

Nice to see a photo of 2012 before the site turned brown!

2013 was when they added a couple of stages and made the arena bigger so I imagine there was less need for such a big NME Stage.

Some decent acts announced but not enough to make me consider a weekend ticket. As much as I want to do the Leeds Sunday that undercard is still very weak and I can't justify spending ~£80 just to see Brockhampton and Kendrick. Pendulum clashing with Kendrick is disappointing as they seem like they'd be fun live.

Is this the weakest 1Extra stage in recent years? Very underwhelming. 

Just now, Handinho said:

Sorry if this has already been answered many times... hard to keep up with 550+ pages!

Obviously Foo Fighters were ‘strongly rumoured’ before to headline, is it still looking that way given recent announcements?

Nah the chances of them headlining ended when all the headliners were announced last week.

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Tbf that's probably the cheapest you'll ever pay for Kendrick, be it at his own gig or a festival.

Yeah I guess that's true, unless he falls off unlikely as that may be. I might crack as it gets closer to the date. Getting my friends to come with me would be the problem. 

I wish he would've done a date in Leeds on the Damn tour, I live about a 25 minute walk away from the arena. 

Just now, Takyon said:

Yeah I guess that's true, unless he falls off unlikely as that may be. I might crack as it gets closer to the date. Getting my friends to come with me would be the problem. 

I wish he would've done a date in Leeds on the Damn tour, I live about a 25 minute walk away from the arena. 

Already contradicting my original post but he's playing Summer Sessions in Glasgow for slightly cheaper, although if you live in Leeds then I guess the festival would be far more convenient.

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Already contradicting my original post but he's playing Summer Sessions in Glasgow for slightly cheaper, although if you live in Leeds then I guess the festival would be far more convenient.

Day tickets for Leeds are actually only £69.50 so Glasgow is only £4 cheaper. I honestly thought they were pricier although I assume there will be booking and delivery fees not to mention the shuttle bus from Leeds to the festival itself to drive the price up.  

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Ffs why? Surely after that announcement there's no hope left that they're getting added.

Well Travis Scott isn't mentioned anywhere as being a co-headliner yet his font size (I know...) is bigger than Courteeners who should technically be playing the same sub-headliner slot? Therefore two big font acts (still aware) for each day, leaving one left for the Sunday.