Lineup 2018

16 minutes ago, Rhysob99 said:

Where do people think post malone would play?? Headlining the nme or somewhere on main stage? 

He'll be between 2nd and 4th down the main stage, I'd say. We heard Wolf Alice were headlining the NME months ago so unless that's changed, he must be on main.

Just now, undecided said:

When does bestival and V Festival line ups drop?? 

Bestival line up was released a couple of weeks ago. We don't know anything about V Festival as it's a completely new festival this year if it goes ahead, but it wants to get a hurry on.

3 hours ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Is it just me or are Pale Waves really, really bland? Can't believe they're getting such good slots everywhere.

Finish fifth in the BBC Sound of 2018 thing, for what it is worth, so that has probably helped things.

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

It’s like when S Club 7 introduced S Club Juniors. I’m reserving judgement until they have more music out but it just seems like a lame off-season substitute for The 1975 and they’re being lapped up cos, well, The 1975 are massive.

Totally agree. The female 1975 for me. Find everything about them exactly the same.

7 minutes ago, Matt1994 said:

You guys think there is any chance of enter shikari being announced? Not really sure where they'd fit put they just posted their 2014 set on Facebook and mentioned people debating this years lineup. 

Rou tweeted a pic of Boomtown and Trees the other saying saying their only UK festivals so I doubt it. 

6 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

If you want fests on the same weekend there is:

• Creamfields (EDM, Cheshire) - Chainsmokers + 2 more TBA

• SW4 (EDM, London) - Chase & Status, Marshmello

• Lost Village (rock, Lincolnshire) - Friendly Fires, Everything Everything, Four Tet

• Victorious (various, Portsmouth) - The Libertines, The Prodigy, Paul Weller (from The Jam)

If you want other dates, here are my reccomendations:

• Mad Cool (rock, Madrid, Spain) - 12th to 14th Jul - Pearl Jam, Jack White, Arctic Monkeys, Despeche Mode, Queens Of The Stone Age

• APE (alternative, London) - 25th to 27th May - The XX, Bjork, LCD Soundsystem

• Parklife (urban, Manchester) - 9th to 10th June - The XX, Liam Gallagher, Skepta, NER*D

• Community (rock, London) - 1st july - Two Door Cinema Club, The Vaccines, YM@6

• Download (metal, Leicestershire) - 8th to 10th June - Avenged Sevenfold, Ozzy Osbourne, Guns N Roses

• Boomtown Fair (various, Winchester) - 9th to 12th August - Gorillaz, Limp Bizkit, Die Antwoord

• Lovebox (rap, London) - 13th to 14th June - Childish Gambino, Skepta, NER*D, SZA

• 2000 Trees (rock, Gloucetershire) - 12th to 14th July - Enter Shikari, At The Drive In + 2 more TBA

Also Rock Werchter in Belgium 5-8th July - Pearl Jam, Jack White, Gorrilaz, Queens of the Stone Age, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers

2 hours ago, Matt1994 said:

You guys think there is any chance of enter shikari being announced? Not really sure where they'd fit put they just posted their 2014 set on Facebook and mentioned people debating this years lineup. 

They replied to someone in the comments saying they won’t be there unfortunately! Just Boomtown and 2000 Trees

Just now, undecided said:

Probably sound like a top goon but if bestivals allready been announced how come there are so many acts rumoured to still play there ?? Are there multiple announcements ? x

Yeah every festival has multiple announcements. I don't think anything this summer has got its complete lineup out yet. People are speculating about Bestival because there's a headliner still to be announced.