Lineup 2018

2 minutes ago, Aech said:

I remember having the argument on here like 300 pages ago that Post Malone could potentially be as high as sub and fuck me I wish I was wrong.

Of all the people doing cool and interesting stuff with hip hop we get Post Malone's whitewashed mediocrity right up the bill. Absolute joke

Oh ffs. In the lead up to this announcement, all we had was weeks of people posing ‘ITK’ knowledge and asking questions that didn’t need answering. Is that all we are going to have now but with people coming in and saying ‘What if there are more headliners to be announced?’ or ‘I’ve heard that they’re holding back...from being announced’? 

1 minute ago, El_Mago said:

Of all the people doing cool and interesting stuff with hip hop we get Post Malone's whitewashed mediocrity right up the bill. Absolute joke

He’s really popular around here. No idea why. Probably cos he nails Nirvana and Rage covers.

1 minute ago, bradburyjames said:

All it takes for me is the likes of The Vaccines, DMA's, The Amazons, Don Broco, Editors and Peace across the weekend and the line up would be acceptable  

Yep, standard procedure at this point. I think The Horrors and Peace will be added after Live at Leeds.

5 minutes ago, Lukie74 said:

Can you remember who's info Logic was

He was the act @DR OK was hinting at last night. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

‘I’ve heard that they’re holding back...from being announced?”

Yooo the ones I just mentioned were from other people’s info and don’t have any obvious reason to have dropped out in the last few days. I agree they’re not gonna add headliners but there are clearly bigger names still to come.

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yooo the ones I just mentioned were from other people’s info and don’t have any obvious reason to have dropped out in the last few days. I agree they’re not gonna add headliners but there are clearly bigger names still to come.

Wasn’t aimed towards you, dude. I know you weren’t talking about headline sized acts. 

Post Malone is great. I really like him a lot.