Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, huntyyy said:

It was sleeping with sirens & pierce the veil co-headlining either second stage at Download or Slam Dunk. I suspect i misinterpreted it considering they both ended up playing at Download in some capacity.

Fair enough man. No disrespect but tbf they're the only things I've seen you share so I'm bound to have doubts. I guess we'll see about Foo's.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

It'll be an odd one if AM are there, considering the amount of (seemingly solid) info that's suggested otherwise.

I think those tidbits were from before Foo Fighters were removed from the lineup. I think this is quite a recent development really. 

1 minute ago, danz026 said:

I think those tidbits were from before Foo Fighters were removed from the lineup. I think this is quite a recent development really. 

Why would they remove foo fighters out of the 3 they have booked? I can't actually believe that you believe the rubbish you are talking 

7 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Fair enough man. No disrespect but tbf they're the only things I've seen you share so I'm bound to have doubts. I guess we'll see about Foo's.

Only pass on the stuff that crosses my ears that I have an interest in. I'm inclined to believe that the Foos aren't playing at Reading this year, which is a shame as i'd have liked to see them there but a good thing for me as it'll probably save me some money.

Edited by huntyyy