Lineup 2018

Just now, danz026 said:

I belong to the group of posters that believes The Hunna are quids in for a "third down" appearance. Looking at spotify stream numbers, they're almost identical in size to Blossoms who were in that spot last year.

Genuine question, what do you think about Flickin' Your Hair?

Just now, Andre91 said:

No way should The Hunna play third down. 

They're probably going to play third down, aren’t they. 

I'll be shocked if they're anywhere else, bar maybe NME headline. Even then, doubt they'd headline 2 different stages 2 years in a row.

Just now, danz026 said:

Catchy, but not my favourite of their songs.

I thought I'd give it a chance, see if there's anything about their new stuff I could appreciate.

It's genuinely one of the worst songs I've ever heard. It wouldn't surprise me if he wrote those lyrics when he was 13. It's shocking.

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I thought I'd give it a chance, see if there's anything about their new stuff I could appreciate.

It's genuinely one of the worst songs I've ever heard. It wouldn't surprise me if he wrote those lyrics when he was 13. It's shocking.

I mean lyrically it's a little McFly-esque but I liked McFly

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I got dragged to see them in early Jan, I'd never heard the song before but oh my fucking god was it terrible.

Edited by TheWaters

1 minute ago, JoeRousey said:

If NGHFB’s are headlining Tramlines does that mean they are less likely for R&L? Did have them down as the surprise act. 

Don't think it was ever likely tbh. I can imagine Noel wanting to headline R/L and the fest not thinking it'd be a big enough draw. 

1 minute ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Don't think it was ever likely tbh. I can imagine Noel wanting to headline R/L and the fest not thinking it'd be a big enough draw. 

I was randomly reading an old article about Oasis headlining R&L a while back (there's no date on the article, but 3 day tickets with camping was £80 :lol: )

The interesting thing it mentions is that Oasis would headlining Reading on Friday 25th and Leeds on Bank Holiday Monday 28th

Did R&L used to be four days or something?

1 minute ago, danz026 said:

I was randomly reading an old article about Oasis headlining R&L a while back (there's no date on the article, but 3 day tickets with camping was £80 :lol: )

The interesting thing it mentions is that Oasis would headlining Reading on Friday 25th and Leeds on Bank Holiday Monday 28th

Did R&L used to be four days or something?

Leeds used to be on Sat/Sun/Mon whilst Reading was Fri/Sat/Sun

Just now, Mattymooz said:

Fml the more I think about it the more believeable the KOL / FOB / Kendrick rumour is....

Id have to guess FOB and KoL (you like that capitalisation dental???) are replacements for other acts but damn, that would be shocking lmao

It won't be.

I can believe the Flo/Kendrick/AM rumour, but there's no way it'll be KoL/FOB/Kendrick.