Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Defo say NME sub rather than headliner.

If they're gonna be up there as Download subs come the next album they might end up like A7X where they're not popular enough at R&L to justify the fee/slot they'd demand, so maybe they're just available R&L wanna get em back in before then. Idk.

Great point. I guess I could see that happening. 

11 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Can’t see them returning. They’ve got a US tour but after that I’d expect them to take some well deserved time off. 

This might also support the theory of a last minute rush by R+L. No reason for them to come back but they don't have anything scheduled over that weekend so fuck it.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

This might also support the theory of a last minute rush by R+L. No reason for them to come back but they don't have anything scheduled over that weekend so fuck it.

i’m loving this image of FR just grabbing loads of cheap acts like a week before the announcement

• Upvote 1

If it ends up being KoL it would've been funnier if Dan didn't spoil it. Still that would be the worst thing possible. Remember when someone asked what would be the best and worst realistic headliners? I've changed my worst to 30STM + Imagine Dragons, FOB, KoL.

20 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Speaking of Architects, who is everyone's guess for random out of place metal band on the main stage this year? Mine's Ghost 

I'll take it.

20 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think there's a good chance of Mastodon.

Agreed.

I don't think there's any chance of Architects personally, but if they did play it should be as an NME headliner or third down. Could Gojira headline the Pit on top of Bloodstock?