Lineup 2018

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but no, Bestival are not holding back a Daft Punk reunion.

Chemical Brothers headlined two years ago and The Black Keys aren't active.

Of course there are duos that could do it aside from Royal Blood but the point was the clue (perhaps unintentionally) has two references to Royal Blood titles in it as well as confirming it's a duo.

My first thought was Justice but they were booked to sub last year before pulling out so that'd seem pretty weak. MGMT have been suggested by others but again seem weak.

I think it alludes to them not playing. Obviously not 100%. I feel were finding excuses to cancel our predictions - be confident! Meaning someone else, Florence?

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Of course there are duos that could do it aside from Royal Blood but the point was the clue (perhaps unintentionally) has two references to Royal Blood titles in it as well as confirming it's a duo.

‘dark’ and ‘strangers’ aren’t exactly out of the ordinary though, especially with their cool rock guy aesthetic.

Mistaken For Strangers, Dark Side of the Gym. Cool rock guys also.

Just now, dentalplan said:

‘dark’ and ‘strangers’ aren’t exactly out of the ordinary though, especially with their cool rock guy aesthetic.

Mistaken For Strangers, Dark Side of the Gym. Cool rock guys also.

Aye I don't even think it is going to be Royal Blood (unless we find out tomorrow they're not at R&L), and I was ignoring the potential references to Royal Blood in those quotes but thought it was worth mentioning seeing as one of the main problems with festivalsarecool's info is that it doesn't have Royal Blood in it.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Tbf we have one person saying that they didn’t have a headliner booked until last month and another saying they booked their last headliner days ago. Suggests barrels are being scraped.

but hey, it has people talking....

talking...

I can understand how they end up scraping barrels sometimes (2016 for a start) but they seemed to have so many options this year - and still do, given that most of these options haven't been snapped up elsewhere - that something like a Fall Out Boy headline would be tragic.