Lineup 2018

20 minutes ago, festivalsaregood said:

Florence and the Machine was meant to be headlining a new festival this summer but it didn't happen in the end (Gorillaz and Rolling Stones were gonna be the other headliners) so it would make sense that she'd want onto another big UK festival as part of her comeback so I wouldn't be surprised to see her announced tomorrow.

It's so funny that this person got ABSOLUTELY RINSED for claiming to have inside info before and after the news about CATB/ Killers/ RnL announcement. 

Now they are a hero. 

please tell us more about Leeds Festival :lol: RULE OUT FOB!

Edited by Hawky
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, festivalsaregood said:

Florence and the Machine was meant to be headlining a new festival this summer but it didn't happen in the end (Gorillaz and Rolling Stones were gonna be the other headliners) so it would make sense that she'd want onto another big UK festival as part of her comeback so I wouldn't be surprised to see her announced tomorrow.

Still think AM? :) 

6 minutes ago, festivalsaregood said:

Yep, but only because I don't know anything to make me think otherwise. I could very easily be wrong and maybe the plan was to get them but it didn't work out for whatever reason.

Hopefully right. Would be nice to see them there! 

Just now, The All Round Ball :| said:

Fair enough. Just i feel everything lines up for foos. Ill be gutted if they are not there. 

Me too mate, seeing Dave and Kendrick on two days is like seeing God and Jesus to me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, C14S said:

Me too mate, seeing Dave and Kendrick on two days is like seeing God and Jesus to me

I agree with you dude! Dave is a big idol for me. Just his style, the way he performs and just everything! His been in one of the biggest grunge bands of all time and then goes onto make a whole FF album alone. His an amazing musician in my eyes. Kendrick is also insane :) 

Edited by The All Round Ball :|
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

I agree with you dude! Dave is a big idol for me. Just his style, the way he performs and just everything! His been in one of the biggest grunge bands of all time and then goes onto make a whole FF album alone. His an amazing musician in my eyes. Kendrick is also insane :) 

Couldn’t put it better, I’ve looked up to Dave since I knew what music was.