Lineup 2018

14 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

How have they got The Killers at Latitude, surely they haven't dropped that much.

The Killers are also doing TRNSMT, Isle of Wight and two stadium shows, so they are spread a bit thin in terms of demand - but they'll sell a lot of tickets for Latitude.

Regarding FATM - with the announcement of a new album in 2018 it would be silly not to book them. They are deserving of an outright headline slot and would be a statement regarding the sexism in the music festival industry. Seems a no brainer. 

Kendrick, FATM, Royal Blood-Paramore (co headline) would be a great 4 and would make me get a weekend ticket (unless the undercard is awful).

2 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

Regarding FATM - with the announcement of a new album in 2018 it would be silly not to book them. They are deserving of an outright headline slot and would be a statement regarding the sexism in the music festival industry. Seems a no brainer. 

Kendrick, FATM, Royal Blood-Paramore (co headline) would be a great 4 and would make me get a weekend ticket (unless the undercard is awful).

I feel like if Flo is there it'll be instead of/coheadlining with Royal Blood. Will be really shocked if Foos aren't there.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

My prediction:

Friday:

Main Stage: Imagine Dragons/Royal Blood - Courteeners

NME: Wolf Alice

Saturday:

Kendrick Lamar - Travis Scott

NME: Panic! At The Disco

Sunday:

Main Stage: Foo Fighters - 30 Seconds To Mars

NME: Pendulum 

Appearing over weekend: The Kooks, Don Broco, Fickle Friends, Marmozets, Twin Atlantic, Pale Waves, Sigrid, Brockhampton, The Amazons

2 minutes ago, jakecase said:

My prediction:

Friday:

Main Stage: Imagine Dragons/Royal Blood - Courteeners

NME: Wolf Alice

Saturday:

Kendrick Lamar - Travis Scott

NME: Panic! At The Disco

Sunday:

Main Stage: Foo Fighters - 30 Seconds To Mars

NME: Pendulum 

Appearing over weekend: The Kooks, Don Broco, Fickle Friends, Marmozets, Twin Atlantic, Pale Waves, Sigrid, Brockhampton, The Amazons

Any chance of a prediction game in a separate thread like previous years?

Edit: My bad, just seen there is one

Edited by ToffeePopcorn

There is absolutely 0 talk online about KoL touring// having a new album out :blink: No recent interviews. I would seem that it's going to be a year off for them 

Unless it is a surprise European exclusive show of "only by the night in full" (10 year anniversary) I can't see them being booked :ph34r::lol::lol:

Florence and the Machine was meant to be headlining a new festival this summer but it didn't happen in the end (Gorillaz and Rolling Stones were gonna be the other headliners) so it would make sense that she'd want onto another big UK festival as part of her comeback so I wouldn't be surprised to see her announced tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

And this Dan Wilcox info just sounds like one of his fake ones like the LCD Soundsystem/Kanye/GnR ones last year. No chance of KoL imo.

trying to think if we have ever had a headliner announced COMPLETELY out of the blue, with no prior indication that they're active. Don't think we have. 

8 minutes ago, festivalsaregood said:

Florence and the Machine was meant to be headlining a new festival this summer but it didn't happen in the end (Gorillaz and Rolling Stones were gonna be the other headliners) so it would make sense that she'd want onto another big UK festival as part of her comeback so I wouldn't be surprised to see her announced tomorrow.

That would explain the weird wording of the bestival lineup too

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Some people think the final Bestival headliner will be Royal Blood based on the clues given. I don't think they will be, but if so I'd probably predict Florence in their place.

I can see that tbh, if Royal Blood want to headline a snaller fest before jumping up to something as big as R&L. Weird that they never played this era tho