Lineup 2018

3 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Anyone know if it will be announced on the radio or anything - or just Twitter etc?

As much as I can't stand Nick Grimshaw, I'd tune in if it was announced on Radio 1

Think it'll just be on R&L's social media yeah, they'd have said otherwise if it was gonna be on the Radio.

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think it'll just be on R&L's social media yeah, they'd have said otherwise if it was gonna be on the Radio.

which suggests no radio1 involvement...?

I heard something a while back about nme not being involved, tho I've no idea if it's true. 

Sounds like there might be a few changes this year.

8 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Anyone know if it will be announced on the radio or anything - or just Twitter etc?

As much as I can't stand Nick Grimshaw, I'd tune in if it was announced on Radio 1

Was just listening to radio 1 and it said they'd announce main stage R&L headliners at 7:50am

1 minute ago, campspeng said:

Was just listening to radio 1 and it said they'd announce main stage R&L headliners at 7:50am

So by saying that, does that mean they are announcing all headliners tomorrow and not just 2? We getting all those headliners!! 

Edit - 100% tunning in whilst driving to work then. 

Edited by The All Round Ball :|

1 minute ago, Reece1617 said:

Swear they announced Eminem on Radio 1 last year? 

1 minute ago, Lukie74 said:

Kasabian definitely were as I remember hearing it so I assume the other 2 would have been as well 

Ahh fair, I wasn't as invested in the announcements for R&L last year so I probably just didn't tune in.