Lineup 2018

12 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

When I quizzed about AM and potential evidence they are not playing they said it's a red herring, surprise type of thing.

sorry, but that's idiot-ville.

No one runs their publicity campaign as the opposite of what's really happening, and most-particularly when they're announcing later than most other fests who could scoop up the punters instead.

AM may or may not be playing, but the suggestion ^ there is laughable.

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

sorry, but that's idiot-ville.

No one runs their publicity campaign as the opposite of what's really happening, and most-particularly when they're announcing later than most other fests who could scoop up the punters instead.

AM may or may not be playing, but the suggestion ^ there is laughable.

I thought it was an aspect of what I was told that should be put there as I said why are people doubting it having evidence. He said he didn't know and said that was a potential reason.

Seemed certain they are there. Just sharing what has been said, we will find out soon whether it has legs @eFestivals

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I thought it was an aspect of what I was told that should be put there as I said why are people doubting it having evidence. He said he didn't know and said that was a potential reason.

then I'd say your source is a mug and the info is likely to be wrong (or at least, fake. It might still be right AM are playing, but just as a coincidence/lucky guess by your source).

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

then I'd say your source is a mug and the info is likely to be wrong (or at least, fake. It might still be right AM are playing, but just as a coincidence/lucky guess by your source).

As I said I only shared it. He said what I put and he seemed certain fake or not and I said why are some saying they have evidence for not playing then he said he doesn't know and said that could be a potential reason.

They give me their word they are playing as I doubted it as well. I've shared it. We will see. I think it's too good to be true but we will have to see. Just giving what I've been told. Who knows. They said 75% sure announcement of the announcement is today and definitely Monday.

I am sure we will see if it's real if there is one Monday. Though it could be a guess. I am in the dark as much as you and I am just giving it to the forum. 

2 minutes ago, Jurgen said:

Chances of The Wombats playing? Just dropped their new album and would love to see it live 

1 minute ago, Bromhead said:

I'd Say 100%

Seeing them on Thursday at the Hippodrome and again at ally pally, god the album is shocking I think, a lot of the songs sound really similar - still love the wombats in general though its just a shame. Anyway the hits set is awesome !!

Just now, gfa said:

Seeing them on Thursday at the Hippodrome and again at ally pally, god the album is shocking I think, a lot of the songs sound really similar - still love the wombats in general though its just a shame. Anyway the hits set is awesome !!

Im going to Ally Pally. I hope they do MTNY and LDTJD

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

he doesn't know and said that could be a potential reason.

if he's as-well connected as he'd need to be to have good info, he'd not be daft enough to think something like that.

15 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Just giving what I've been told. Who knows.

well, having been sat here for 20+ years with rumours of all sorts going past my nose, I reckon I'm pretty damned good as spotting some of what are clearly wrong and some of what are clearly right - and what you've said falls in the first.

As I said: AMs might be playing, but I don't believe your source knows that they are. He's pulling your plonker.

2 minutes ago, Custard320 said:

Apparently wombats confirmed they're at R+L in a live video last night. Can't find it unfortunately but makes sense seeing as they had their album launch party at midnight.

I’d say The Wombats are surely nailed on