Lineup 2018

Haven’t posted in ages but have been lurking. Enjoying the wiki page now though. 

Been going to festivals every year for the last 5 years and honestly this might be a year where I am struggling to like a line up. Leeds better pull it out of the bag! Currently Benicàssim is looking the best...7ECB0AA1-F8C5-4498-8CE0-BF0710AA466B.thumb.png.9788071c2819b474ebb9d05c95d9f376.png

Hi guys, been a member for a while but never really posted! 

My housemate has a friend who books for festivals and he’s apparently put on facebook Arctics Paramore Kanye. I’ll see if she can send some sort of screen shot but yeah just thought I’d add to the discussion :)

2 minutes ago, ngm16 said:

Hi guys, been a member for a while but never really posted! 

My housemate has a friend who books for festivals and he’s apparently put on facebook Arctics Paramore Kanye. I’ll see if she can send some sort of screen shot but yeah just thought I’d add to the discussion :)

If its this poster then shes definitely wrong as I made it back in September and unfortunately Virgin Radio UK posted it so everyone thought it was legit

IMG_20180207_152928.jpg

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

If its this poster then shes definitely wrong as I made it back in September and unfortunately Virgin Radio UK posted it so everyone thought it was legit

IMG_20180207_152928.jpg

There was no mention of Royal Blood but tbh it could have been that poster! seems everyone’s clutching at straws trying to find answers at the minute 

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I want the lineup ASAP purely so the absolute shite that's being posted will stop.

I also have no doubt that after the lineup is announced the shite posts will continue. Can't wait.

We will at least have something to discuss then. I think we’re at that point where we won’t learn anything until it is announced. Still, it seems there’s potentially only a week max. until it’s out - people just have to chill til then.

9 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Dont read it then. 

Have a read through some of the thread before posting is the solution, because the last couple of weeks has just been this on repeat:

• 'What do people think to this poster I've seen on twitter?' 
  • 'What are the chances of this band playing?' 
  • 'I know someone on the inside who has told me...' 
  • 'I've got a feeling today is the day!'

So chances are your question will have been answered already because that is all this thread has become :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Andre91 said:

Have a read through some of the thread before posting is the solution, because the last couple of weeks has just been this on repeat:

So chances are your question will have been answered already because that is all this thread has become :lol: 

If only there was someone on twitter who could boil down the useful stuff from this thread so that people like that can just look at those posts instead of posting here. Maybe said individual could make videos based on the information too.

But alas, it seems we have no one with the following and ability in order to do that...

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

If there was a pinned post at the top of the thread this would be it. People need to read before posting. I need to as well since I am not clear of doings this.

We have discussed a bit, when new information comes in discuss that but stop the going over things we have discussed loads. 

Then we would all get on again.

3 hours ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Meant to reply to this also. Really wanted to experience night of the long knives live, the build up of the song on record is superb and feel like it could be the type of song that a band has that they could drag out to increase the hype of the crowd (e.g. two steps twice by Foals).

Oh 100%. I must say, either that or White Whale has got to be my favourite on the album. The whole album is very very good though.