Lineup 2018

2 hours ago, CRW5252 said:

Think it's very unlikely, they have already played 2 years in a row. I think they are very likely to play next year if they release a 2nd album (which seems likely).

Probably a sub next year, maybe even coheadline if second album does very well, but I think they sit out this one. 

6 minutes ago, danz026 said:

Probably a sub next year, maybe even coheadline if second album does very well, but I think they sit out this one. 

I've been thinking they could be NME headliners next year and go on to sub (potentially AM) in 2020. Reckon they're an act that R&L will be happy to have as some-what regulars.

Just now, The All Round Ball :| said:

To be fair, the forum is over 400 pages in without a Lineup. Its getting to a point where there isnt that much to discuss other than small little pieces that can help. 

And in what way is discussing a wikipedia article helping?

And there is still a fair amount to discuss. Heck earlier today we got the Victorious lineup that happens the same weekend as R&L and there was less discussion on that than the wikipedia article which has already been changed numerous times since it was first mentioned 10 mins ago

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, CRW5252 said:

The Wonder Years have announced a new album and UK tour. I think they are a good shout for pit/lock up headliners.  

Was announced on Monday and Twitter had already figured out the album name and release date like a week ago. Keep up B)

Anyway, I doubt they'll play in general and they're not big enough to headline The Pit/Lock up. Not really a big deal for me as I'm only planning on going for the Kendrick day but if they were mid on another stage that'd be fine. Also I've got tickets to see them in London, Manchester and Leeds and I'm tempted to get one for Glasgow as well but I'll probably cave in and get one, they're my favourite band and I Sorority Noise are my 3rd favourite so this tour is a dream for me :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Benj said:

Wonder Years headlining the Lamar day would be perfect for me

Would literally be the worst for me though I'm 99% sure I'd Kendrick but there would be that niggling thought telling to see TWY again. Good thing I don't see this ever happening though

Just now, Mattymooz said:

And in what way is discussing a wikipedia article helping?

And there is still a fair amount to discuss. Heck earlier today we got the Victorious lineup that happens the same weekend as R&L and there was less discussion on that than the wikipedia article which has already been changed numerous times since it was first mentioned 10 mins ago

Okay, I can see you point dude. I can also see why Wiki talk is not helpful but someone brought it up so people replied. 

25 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Okay, I can see you point dude. I can also see why Wiki talk is not helpful but someone brought it up so people replied. 

Oh cool if I bring up the fact that Daft Punk wont be headlining this year can we just talk about them for a couple of pages?

Just now, Mattymooz said:

Oh cool if I bring up the fact that Daft Punk wont be headlining this year can we just talk about them for a couple of pages?

You just like to make an argument out of whatever don't you. Or be sarcastic all the time. Don't get how you can moan about stuff not being helpful when you're not being helpful yourself? bit of a hypocrite. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

You just like to make an argument out of whatever don't you. Or be sarcastic all the time. Don't get how you can moan about stuff not being helpful when you're not being helpful yourself? bit of a hypocrite. 

How would you like me to be more helpful? Lol?

16 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Tbh all the discussion he's moaning about is dumb as fuck and pointless being discussed.