Lineup 2018

7 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

'Exclusive headliners' doesn't necessarily mean they won't play elsewhere right? Just that they won't headline elsewhere. Seems kinda specific wording.

My thoughts are it would be 'UK festival headliner exclusives' if you really want to drill down into it.

Their wording make it sound like 'these are UK festival exclusives; and they're headliners', but agree it's really oddly put.

Edited by Custard320

15 minutes ago, oceanspray said:

Anyone else see The Sherlocks moved themselves up the Y Not lineup?

B5E12BB1-62E2-4791-850A-7FE987F16873.jpeg

They're so egotistical, I swear. What was that story about something they did backstage at R&L 2016? Remember it being something bad.

Edited by TheWaters

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

They're so egotistical, I swear. What was that story about something they did backstage at R&L 2017? Remember it being something really bad.

something about starting a fight backstage at r&l 2016, on top of, as you said, being one of the most egotistical bands around atm.

Edited by UndergroundSound

1 minute ago, Steve1000 said:

I mean, even if he did get suspicious, worse case scenario you lose your job..... Now you've already lost it :lol:

If I’m fired I don’t get paid for last week by quitting I still get paid for last week