Lineup 2018

Just now, w0lfalic321 said:

Also, was listening to some Foos today and I'm so hyped. Really hope they headline and that Paramore show up too

can't even explain how much I want to see Paramore there and I don't even know why. I think it's because the thought of Imagine Dragons headlining R&L terrifies me.

1 minute ago, TornShaun said:

Didn't like it at first but then it grows and grows on you! Great album! Would love to see them again! They was amazing in 2014, even with the sound hiccups!

completely agree. I know after laughter got a lot of hate - but irrespective of that, brand new eyes and riot were both absolutely phenomenal albums.

3 minutes ago, R Shah said:

completely agree. I know after laughter got a lot of hate - but irrespective of that, brand new eyes and riot were both absolutely phenomenal albums.

Brand New Eyes will forever be close to my heart. Was only about 10 when it was released and loved it since 

Realistically what festival could AM do thats not RandL? Tramlines is not likely at all, there doing TRNSMT with no exclusive alluding to another, not doing Glasgow Sessions, maybe BST but doubtful. I want Foo's since I am seeing AM at TRNSMT and want variety but it does link very nicely:

- No UK exclusive, not saying in the dates, RandL like announcing themselves.

- No English festival date.

- Next chance for AM at Leeds would be 2020 more than likely.

Didn't think there was much of a chance but now I think its likely. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Realistically what festival could AM do thats not RandL? Tramlines is not likely at all, there doing TRNSMT with no exclusive alluding to another, not doing Glasgow Sessions, maybe BST but doubtful. I want Foo's since I am seeing AM at TRNSMT and want variety but it does link very nicely:

I feel like we’ve only just finished this discussion.

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Their own shows.

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Feel we need a separate thread for discussing whether AM will be there.

6 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Why is tramlines not likely at all?