Lineup 2018

11 minutes ago, Chris Vincent said:

Has any body ever hedlined RandL and Glasto in the same year?

Bands have definitely headlined R&L and played Glasto but not headlined in recent years (Foals & Disclosure come to mind), but I can't think of anyone who headlined both in the same year. It's possibly happened in the past at some point, but certainly not in recent years.

18 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah I'd absolutely love to see them. There's a video of them performing 1998 (Delicious) in it's entirety during a secret set on the introducing stage and it looks amazing. It's one of my all time favourite songs haha.

Saw them at Brixton in 2015 and seeing them at Omeara in London next week. 300 capacity venue, gonna be such a treat!

3 minutes ago, Diamond24 said:

Saw them at Brixton in 2015 and seeing them at Omeara in London next week. 300 capacity venue, gonna be such a treat!

Lucky! If any shows near me (West Midlands/Warwickshire) are announced, I'll be so quick to buy a ticket haha. Really hoping for them at Reading and I think they'll do it tbf just not sure how great they'd be on the main stage, where I think they're most likely to play, compared to if they played NME or FR.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Manchester on a Friday in the Easter Holidays is almost too perfect B)

Only one date? Pathetic B)

Tbh I'm looking at 2-4 dates. I'm going to go Manchester and Leeds for sure though I'm eyeing up Glasgow and London. It's during my Easter break and my last year of Uni so it's the last time I can do this kind of thing so I'm tempted. Just that doing Manchester -> Glasgow -> Leeds is a bit shit and I'd like to go out after the Manchester date. Though it's not impossible I guess. I'll just see how I feel on Wednesday I guess :lol:

3 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Only one date? Pathetic B)

Tbh I'm looking at 2-4 dates. I'm going to go Manchester and Leeds for sure though I'm eyeing up Glasgow and London. It's during my Easter break and my last year of Uni so it's the last time I can do this kind of thing so I'm tempted. Just that doing Manchester -> Glasgow -> Leeds is a bit shit and I'd like to go out after the Manchester date. Though it's not impossible I guess. I'll just see how I feel on Wednesday I guess :lol:

Just booked my ticket for Manchester B) that weekend will be great. TWY on Friday, home Saturday and then Code Orange on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Handinho said:

Something tells me this looks genuine 

E36CE851-FBA7-45D5-8485-28474A3A1D9E.png

Right, stormzy is wireless exclusive, royal blood are way too low, so are wolf Alice, so are catfish. They haven't even bothered filling out the rest of the stages. Kind of getting sick of these cos they're all the same mistakes wise. From a jarg account driven by clicks also.