Lineup 2018

10 minutes ago, jkerr4412 said:

Don't know if this has already been established but the new PR company rumour is 100% true

The press page of the FR site mentions LD communications as the contact. They do the PR for Download and Boardmasters as well by the looks of it. Could mean tactics are in play... 

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

Kendrick subbed by Dua Lipa one day. Kygo headlining NME and The Cribs headlining The Pit on the same day. At the time The Cribs were booked BMTH and Arctic Monkeys were in talks as the other two headliners.

Thought that was deemed sarcasm by Someone Listening In...

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I thought the consensus was that he was being sarcastic by taking it as nailed on and saying there's no point discussing anything else? I wasn't being sarcastic.

Sorry for stating the full lyric. I deserved the downvote for such a terrible post and if that's true then fantastic. Do you doubt Foos are playing @Gucci Piggy?

Me and Gary were having a chat and for obvious reasons, we really can’t reveal anything until an official announcement has been made by the fest. However, we can say we’re very excited about who we’ve been told is subbing us in The Pit, a very promising American band. I really can’t say much more, but keep your eyes peeled :)

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Kendrick subbed by Dua Lipa one day. Kygo headlining NME and The Cribs headlining The Pit on the same day. At the time The Cribs were booked BMTH and Arctic Monkeys were in talks as the other two headliners.

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I thought the consensus was that he was being sarcastic by taking it as nailed on and saying there's no point discussing anything else? I wasn't being sarcastic.

I have zero idea if you're taking the piss or not. Kygo vs. Kendrick seems an odd choice. 

8 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Sorry for stating the full lyric. I deserved the downvote for such a terrible post and if that's true then fantastic. Do you doubt Foos are playing @Gucci Piggy?

Haha I didn't downvote you I enjoyed the lyric reference.

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I have zero idea if you're taking the piss or not. Kygo vs. Kendrick seems an odd choice. 

I've never heard a Kygo song in my life I have no idea who he even is outside of this forum.

10 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Haha I didn't downvote you I enjoyed the lyric reference.

I've never heard a Kygo song in my life I have no idea who he even is outside of this forum.

Dance act, so not what I'd expect them to put against Kendrick, although I forgot they stuck Flume against Eminem last year for some reason so not different at all, and that'd do me just fine.

19 minutes ago, R_Jarmanofficial said:

Me and Gary were having a chat and for obvious reasons, we really can’t reveal anything until an official announcement has been made by the fest. However, we can say we’re very excited about who we’ve been told is subbing us in The Pit, a very promising American band. I really can’t say much more, but keep your eyes peeled :)

Hi Ryan,

If that really is you, tweet yourself holding up a piece of paper that says 'NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL WILL PLAY 3RD.'