Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, stevieg1993 said:

I know this might kick up a shit storm but would you be surprised if Reading and Leeds went and booked Harry Styles? 

Not listened to the album but the songs he's released not exactly 1D style. 

Honestly i think his solo work is actually very good but i don’t think R&L would book him. I can’t imagine his style really fitting with too well with the crowd & i think there’d be backlash just because of his name.

6 minutes ago, VCK said:

30STM would probably play third down these days, surely? Or headline NME. There's bigger and more relevant artists that are gettable that would make stronger subs.

Would be a bit of a shite sub but I can't see them any lower than that. They're still playing arenas shows after all and are a somewhat big name with a pretty big following, even if their new material seems to be sinking without a trace. Subbing to Royal Blood and I imagine they'd go down pretty well. Subbing to Kendrick, maybe less so.

Just now, Matt42 said:

I can't watch this lol it's too stupid. Suggesting that reading told bicep to self confirm themselves lol

I haven't watched any of this guys videos because I don't want to give him the pleasure of more views, but does he actually have a fanbase? Seems to just report on any random fan poster, fake leak or speculation, contradicting himself within a matter of days (Arctics are playing - Oh no wait Arctics aren't playing). Surely anybody with any sense has realised he knows absolutely nothing?

Just now, FloorFiller said:

I haven't watched any of this guys videos because I don't want to give him the pleasure of more views, but does he actually have a fanbase? Seems to just report on any random fan poster, fake leak or speculation, contradicting himself within a matter of days (Arctics are playing - Oh no wait Arctics aren't playing). Surely anybody with any sense has realised he knows absolutely nothing?

You'd think so huh, but no he has a massive twitter following. Adblock is your friend, that way you don't give him any money :)

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

he takes up to 7 minutes to get across one point.

Edited by Matt42

7 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

A lot of people have been mentioning SZA as a possible female R&B artist to be high up the lineup (3rd/2nd NME) but how about Kali Uchis? I've just swapped her into 3rd NME as I prefer her to SZA but is she a realistic possibility?

Could play, but not anywhere near as high up as SZA would be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I mean if they are I'd be questioning some of their choices (still booking Brand New? PVRIS headlining the Pit? etc.)

With Festival Republic anything is possible, they do like their questionable choices 

• Upvote 3