Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, queenie69 said:

this has got to be the most perplexing one yet 

68682813-28B7-4DB3-9776-EB135293201A.jpeg

Can't believe there's a musician called 'Poo Bear'. Music is such a mess.

Also, imagine the abuse Kanye would get playing in front of 50,000 'real music' bores impatiently waiting for Oasis. Poor guy.

Edited by Zac Quinn
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DomenicoZappala said:

I remember a few people on here saying R&L have signed with a new PR company this year. When they signed with Zeitgeist in 2012 that’s when we got a new logo and colour scheme, could we see a new design this year? 

Just went on Zeitgeists website and they still list Reading and Leeds as clients so there is no new PR company

Just now, Dangerbreaks said:

Although it was on Virgin Radio Official Twitter, it's got to be fake - surely they wouldn't book Brand New right?

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

It is... don't get that... @eFestivals look on the twitter if Virgin Radio UK...

I am absolutely sure someone has posted that on the predictions thread before. My guess is that they're using a prediction as there's no real R&L lineup yet.