Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, DomenicoZappala said:

Again, I’ll assume this is fake, but has anyone else seen this? Was it made by someone on this forum? 

Seems a hell of a lot more real than the arctic monkeys one...

6C5AE794-EE91-4AEF-BE78-9FEE71E910DB.jpeg

Hey dude, yeah fake again! Soundcheck made this themselves as a marketing idea thing haha

1 minute ago, DomenicoZappala said:

Again, I’ll assume this is fake, but has anyone else seen this? Was it made by someone on this forum? 

Seems a hell of a lot more real than the arctic monkeys one...

6C5AE794-EE91-4AEF-BE78-9FEE71E910DB.jpeg

Any 'announcement poster' circulating on Twitter is fake. We don't even know when the announcement is yet so the legit one probably hasn't even been made yet.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Jamie XX headlining dekmantel in August. Didn’t think he’d be touring still as it seems he’s been about the festival circuit for ages.

potential for a high billing dance act?

I don’t think he’s ever been off the festival circuit tbh. A new album will bring him a huge slot but I think R+L can wait for that first.

anyone reckon Bleachers or BØRNS could make an appearance? Been liking their new stuff

Also, beside Liam Fray doing solo, both Julian Casablancas and Albert Hammond Jr have tours/material. Likely for R/L? 

Edited by manchestermusicreview

2 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

I'd say Catfish and The Hunna are up there being very very similar. When I was at The Hunna the other weekend, people were moshing to the music system when Catfish came on.. That was fucking weird.

Hunna are so much more poppy and appeal to a younger crowd. Lots of my uni mates like Catfish, but everyone shits on Hunna. Meanwhile, photos at the Hunna signings are all teenage girls accompanied by their mums. 

1 hour ago, Edduk98 said:

Yeah i guess thank you :) But i feel they are way more likely as eFest havant even put AM as a rumour?? 

Foo fighters are miles more likely than AM , it's just so many people want AM to be there because they haven't done gigs in 4 years. People want to believe that arctic monkeys will be there. Of course they're in with a chance but the evidence suggesting that they will be there is nowhere near in comparison too foos. However, it is extremely likely they will be booked at either Glasto or reading in 2019.