Lineup 2018

Right you nonces, listen here cos I just got inside info from my reliable source. Arctic monkeys are playing, 100%. Foos were nailed on but pulled out, so FR had to book a different headliner, causing the announcement delay. The other two headliners are Kendrick and Paramore. Stormzy, prodigy and post Malone will all be there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, rdg3tim97 said:

Right you nonces, listen here cos I just got inside info from my reliable source. Arctic monkeys are playing, 100%. Foos were nailed on but pulled out, so FR had to book a different headliner, causing the announcement delay. The other two headliners are Kendrick and Paramore. Stormzy, prodigy and post Malone will all be there.

You tried.

For starters Post has been confirmed as a UK exclusive for Wireless

4 minutes ago, rdg3tim97 said:

Whats your source on this then? 

edit - like @Scrubb said, post is UK exclusive! People coming and saying they have sources and info when they are just trying to get some sort of attention..... 

Edited by Edduk98

6 minutes ago, rdg3tim97 said:

Firstly, any post that starts "right you nonces" doesn't make me think "this guy knows what he's talking about" it makes me think "this guy is a cockwomble".

However, I'll rise to it;

The announcement isn't delayed.

What reason do the foos have for pulling out?

Post Malone UK exclusive at Wireless... as is Stormzy.

Edit: also, -45 rep takes away from your credibility. 

Edited by Hawky

1 minute ago, Hawky said:

Firstly, any post that starts "right you nonces" doesn't make me think "this guy knows what he's talking about" it makes me think "this guy is a cockwomble".

Stormzy isnt billed as an exclusive iirc

2 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Stormzy isn't I'm pretty sure.

6 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

@eFestivals Someone was saying how Foos have added more tour dates in October which could affect them playing at R&L. Do you think it changes anything or do you think they are still likely to be there? 

January 

February 

March

April 

May 

June 

July 

Aug(october)ust

Ye, I can see the issue.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Stormzy isnt billed as an exclusive iirc

J Cole and Stormzy's sets will be a UK exclusive, whilst DJ Khaled's performance will be a European exclusive, so if you wanna see any of these incredible artists live in 2018 this is the only place to make it happen.

3 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Edit: also, -45 rep takes away from your credibility. 

I just saw that he got most of that because he claimed his source told him there was a secret Catfish and the Bottlemen set at the festival last year and called people nonces for not believing him.

Just now, Stuielooie said:

I'll say again, after last years fiasco, there was quite a few bands/acts listed as UK/Europe exclusive and then appearing multiple times over UK/Europe. Hopefully this isn't the case this year.

Wireless and Reading & Leeds are run out of the same offices though so I'd be amazed if they've jumbled that one up. :lol:

Just now, Chinaski_ said:

I've never heard of The Hunna before, yet they play so high up. I'm guessing they're some lad rock dirge or something. Off to investigate. 

I wouldn't waste your time :P You won't find anything even remotely interesting 

2 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

I'll say again, after last years fiasco, there was quite a few bands/acts listed as UK/Europe exclusive and then appearing multiple times over UK/Europe. Hopefully this isn't the case this year.

Like when they said MCR were a festival exclusive, even though they were at TITP and Radio 1 Big Weekend. Then they said, "yeah we meant exclusive as a headliner" :lol: