Lineup 2018

11 minutes ago, Chinaski_ said:

Iirc he always used to put rubbish line up predictions and people just used to down vote him all the time. Not seen him around this board for ages though lol. 

That’s Matt42.

Gazza was the one who used to invent and enforce these bullshit rules, patterns and theories upon everyone else and was incredibly rude about it. Most of his posts didn’t deserve downvotes then there’d be one that deserve 10x as much as he got, so I think it averaged out.

Edited by dentalplan

44 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

When I first joined the forum someone in here was taking the piss and shocked that I didn't like King Giz (think it was @dentalplan).  Just thought I'd inform I'm now a big fan after taking the time to listen to full albums.

That is all.

I’m not surprised it took you this long. :lol: But good man.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

That’s Matt42.

Gazza was the one who used to invent and enforce these bullshit rules, patterns and theories upon everyone else and was incredibly rude about it. Most of his posts didn’t deserve downvotes then there’d be one that deserve 10x as much as he got, so I think it averaged out.

I think he always used to get into arguments with mrtourette as well. 

3 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I somehow got a load of downvotes because I didn't know who fucking Kano was. 

Nowhere near 100 though 

you don't know Kano! 

Everyone downvote him quick, we can't be having people on here that have a different music taste to the 'norm' :lol:

Fuck Kano. 

Nah, I don't really mean that, I like him a lot I just didn't want you to feel alone.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, RedBalloon said:

FR headliiners - Peace, King Krule, Alvvays, The Sherlocks, The Cribs, Foster the People, Liam Fray (if there is no courteeners)

any more?

Half Moon Run, DMAs, Death From Above, Miles Kane, Reverand & the Makers could all be possible too I reckon.

It's gonna end up being 3 that we'd never have thought though.

1 hour ago, Mattd1205 said:

The guy who suggested Grime be banned from Glastonbury hit some serious downvote numbers 

Loool think that might be the one I'm thinking of actually. That was insane.

43 minutes ago, Chinaski_ said:

I think he always used to get into arguments with mrtourette as well. 

Me and Dental, too, until he blocked us both and then used to bring up the fact he'd blocked us every time we were mentioned. He's actually started replying to me again now I've changed my name. Wondering if my name change automatically unblocked me or if he saw me on his blocked list, had no idea who I was and assumed it was a mistake so unblocked me.

Best part was when Gazza disappeared and then reappeared as thewayiam, with one of his first posts randomly complimenting Gazza for correctly predicting Eminem at R&L (in one of his thousand predictions), and we went through a massive saga where it was proved it was him on a new account and he was having none of it. Eventually Neil said he knew they were posting from the same IP address and he tried to pretend it must be two people posting from the same work computer or something ffs. That was peak eFests. Heady days.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheWaters said:

Talking of FR headliners, I have three of those mentioned on NME. King Krule 6th NME, Death From Above 3rd and Slaves subbing. Any of these out of place?

Think you've got Kind Krule a bit low (I'd say 4th) and maybe Slaves 1 too high, although it's hard to tell with them (I don't actually think they're gonna play, FR possibly I guess). Death From above are about right though.

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think you've got Kind Krule a bit low (I'd say 4th) and maybe Slaves 1 too high, although it's hard to tell with them (I don't actually think they're gonna play, FR possibly I guess). Death From above are about right though.

I only added them today really as they are playing Sziget, and idk where else they would play lmao. Thinking they could take The Hunna's slot from last year and drag some of the kiddos away from a good act

10 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

King Krule would be like 3rd imo.

Ahhh right okay, I technically have him 5th but with a secret set in there so he’s pushed to 6th in terms of actually playing but still probably too low.

9 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Yeah I didn’t think Slaves we’re gonna play but seeing them booked for Sziget made me think if they’re doing fests R&L seem to like them and may have booked them.

Edited by TheWaters

Just now, Mattymooz said:

I only added them today really as they are playing Sziget, and idk where else they would play lmao. Thinking they could take The Hunna's slot from last year and drag some of the kiddos away from a good act

Good to know it wasn’t just me who added them in seeing they were playing Sziget lmao.

Yeah didn't realise they're playing Sziget, guess they could make an appearance. FR headliner would probably be most likely because I can't see them wasting a decent slot on them when they've released nothing since they last played.

3 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Slaves aren't on the third year of their album, they released one in September 2016. So I think they've always been likely. 

Surprised none of you have realised they've had an album out :lol:

TBH, I wouldn't have been surprised if there was a new album out, but according to spotify their last release was 2016